GT42 test fit

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
I've been building a 90 model turbo Supra for a friend of mine and have not worked on my car much all year. In the interest of getting the car going sooner after I get the 90 model done I bought a 2jz-gte turbo header since I liked the collector design and modified it to fit my 7m. The look I was going for was to set the turbo high enough to achieve the MSP Supra look with the turbo be able to have the intake made in the hood. I only took this one picture so far as my camera died and Dave B. hates it anyways.

Sean

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Looks great Sean ! Well done as always. If the same cop that stoped you for the 4" exhaust stops you about the turbo sticking out of the hood tell him its just an oversized A/C compressor. :biglaugh:

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
What are the specs on this engine, I was under the impression not to long ago you were on the stock block and wanted to push the limits. How far did you get with that?

X-man

Dec 5, 2005
Pulaski,Va
hottscennessey said:
What are the specs on this engine, I was under the impression not to long ago you were on the stock block and wanted to push the limits. How far did you get with that?

It is still the stock engine (with the exception of the HKS 1.2 MHG and ARP headbolts) and stock head and cams. The only things I've changed since my mid 600 pulls on the dyno is the header, wastegate, turbo, injectors, and fuel management. I went with a 44 mm Tial gate, GT4202 turbo for now, 1000 cc injectors, and an AEM standalone. I might go to 5 inch exhaust but who knows.
Sean

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
X-man said:
It is still the stock engine (with the exception of the HKS 1.2 MHG and ARP headbolts) and stock head and cams. The only things I've changed since my mid 600 pulls on the dyno is the header, wastegate, turbo, injectors, and fuel management. I went with a 44 mm Tial gate, GT4202 turbo for now, 1000 cc injectors, and an AEM standalone. I might go to 5 inch exhaust but who knows.
Sean
Awesome!!! Looks scary :)

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
X-man said:
Sean

Awesome! Now thats a tune! :)