Group A's group a rebuild

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
no i managed to loose my temper with the manifold on tuesday and kicked a few things with an iron bar so left it alone and will revisit it tuesday it was the fact it started raining on me as soon as i got my tig out side lol not happy man at that point:nono:

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
Steve from what I understand there's no biggies left, is there? You're just swapping to a thicker ss main flange, right? Don't let it get the better of you man, not now after you have mustered the "alien" monster!!!

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
no i have dismantled it tommorrow is a minor refab and slight adjustment of turbo flange for the better of the cps lol and i reckon providing it dont rain on me i should get some of it welded up as well as far as the flanges go they are 15mm 304

ian i had to i was going to set fire to it ;)

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
well progress today at last hhhooooooorrrrrrrraaaaaaa

the loveley kate came round to help me today on her day off she had booked not really a day as she was in charge of welding today as with the mocked up manifold i wasn't happy with a couple of small issues like hacing to move the power steering and as jake (ihi) pointed out the cps was never going to be cold either so we have readjusted the turbo flange a little and have made some improvments to the runners well we had to i couldnt get the oilf filter relocator in (doh)

so the first 2 runners are now not only mocked but finished and welded up and yes i did mock it all up first ;) ian :)

so a couple of pics for you all

p246843_1.jpg

p246843_2.jpg

p246843_3.jpg

p246843_4.jpg

p246843_5.jpg

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
Nice one Steve, at last. Just tell me this; the rest of the runners are fully welded from last time, right? Don't tell me that you had to take them apart too...:icon_conf

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Holy crap how have i missed this thread until now!
Hows it feel to be up there with the truly groundbreaking 7M crowd?
Looking absolutely fantastic!

Oh, and Duane, LOVE that sig man! Rofl!