Group A's 1G GTE narrow body targa with Link G4 Storm ecu

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
New T04Z pics with enhance punctuation for Ian.

;)

The turbo Mug comparison

p1077407_1.jpg

p1077407_2.jpg

p1077407_3.jpg

The V-band flange I have had machined into the turbo housing to save space

p1077407_4.jpg

p1077407_5.jpg

The super small flange that is perfect fit for welding on 316L 3" stainless tube on as it was designed to be for

p1077407_5.jpg

p1077407_7.jpg

The complete system now i will have no more bolts coming undone or firewall fitment i just melted my speedo cable cause i'm rhd issue's either
lol

p1077407_8.jpg

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
The new bumper is getting fitted at min and ive had the wheel centre's of the bbs's clour coded in 206 ooo and the stickiest toyo r888's fitted the wilwood kit is on and sorry one of my customers skylines which happily promotes my company and goes like stink its also link ecu powered

p1083393_1.jpg

p1083393_2.jpg

p1083393_3.jpg

p1083393_4.jpg

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
ok updates

1. Ian can you change the title to with link g4 storm ECU please as its on route I've sold my g3 ;)
(done and made it look pretty)

2. I don't mind being shot down here if for a good reason as follows looking into getting the aluminium subframes made front and rear if a success I will be selling them

3. aluminium hubs all round machined from billet same applies

thoughts anyone I see big weight savings

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
your kind of missing the point zurud i have a group a 7m with an r154 the idea is to push the envelope with the 1g i am currently working on an adaptor plate for the r154 else i will be building a very special w58
i have already spoke to my driveshafts man looks like they are gonna make me to half shafts hollow out of the same material and design as used in formula one as they do them ;)

Last edited:

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
not at all about 3.5k powerband based on 8k limit as i used to spool my to4e with 77mm exducer by 4700 ish to 15psi and that was journal not bb but it all depends on haow you asemble your car ie turbo blankets and heatwrap as it makes it 500 rpm better and also how you map the timiing at the beging of spool hotter gases mean quicker spool up ;)