Greddy TD06-20g Oil Line Issue...

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Ok, so I have been running the Greddy 20g turbo kit on my '90 Supra for some time now. Well, I developed a slight oil leak around the oil feed line at the turbocharger. I removed it, thinking it may just need a replacement washer or something of that nature... As it turns out, the oil line bolt was actually broken.
p1419635_1.jpg

p1419635_2.jpg

As you can see, the bolt actually broke just above the threads, leaving the bottom portion of the bolt (the threads) still inside the turbocharger housing. I was able to remove the threads. Here is a picture of the bolt in question.
p1419635_3.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement for this bolt? Size? Or the size of the threads inside the 20g turbocharger oil supply line?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
When I had my TD-06 on my last 89, I found a bango bolt of of a 1st gen DSM that fits it. Sorry this was 10+ tears ago, so I dont remember everything %100. I know I ordered it from Mitsubishi and was like $10. IIRC it is the oil feed bold for there OEM turbo. Hope this helps.

Also from your pics it looked like you over torqued the bango bolt when installing it.

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
92nsx;1420272 said:
When I had my TD-06 on my last 89, I found a bango bolt of of a 1st gen DSM that fits it. Sorry this was 10+ tears ago, so I dont remember everything %100. I know I ordered it from Mitsubishi and was like $10. IIRC it is the oil feed bold for there OEM turbo. Hope this helps.

Also from your pics it looked like you over torqued the bango bolt when installing it.

Ok. I just ordered a few different ones, so hopefully one will fit. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
450-500hp

same thing happend to me SupraDream, i went to install the bolt and it snapped hahah i ended up ordering one from a DSM Performance Parts website.