Got rear ended yesterday in my dd.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Poor civic..I think my car is stricken with bad luck.. On my way back to work from my break. Sitting at a redlight and got nailed.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

My neck and upper back hurt pretty bad..Got some nice pain meds and muscle relaxers that kinda help.

Hopefully she can be fixed.

twan

Supramania Contributor
Oct 18, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
ahh shoot, that sucks. hope everything goes well. but u'll probably need to go to physiotherapy for a year. and im sure it wont be a problem getting that fixed, civic parts are easy to come by. well at least it is where im from.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Yea I'm glad I was driving the Civic instead of my Supra. I'm sure it can be fixed but don't know how long it will take. I will probably go to physical therapy on Monday.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Damn, sorry to hear about the accident man. Good to hear you're okay.

That's a really nice civic too, what motor? I have a blk 95 5Spd as my DD, regular D16Z6. :)

rs4buddy

Apr 8, 2006
EArth
looks like the other driver tried to dodge your car. it could have been worse. hope the other driver's insurance covers you nicely.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Thanks for the comments guys. I've had this car since I was 15. I am now 23. I built the "poor mans-R" swap that's in it. (GSR 1.8 block, type R pistons, B16 head, B16 transmission).

I caught the last second of what the other driver was doing in my rear view mirror before she hit me. I was in the very middle of the lane stopped and she was just about riding the center line is the reason she hit the side.

She was looking down at the gauge cluster or something. After she hit me she got out saying something about her gear shifter was messed up (duno how that would keep her from stopping). She never looked up or slowed down and was going probably about 30mph when she hit me. She had 2 kids in her car. When her dad got there he said it was low on brake fluid and topped it up while the cop was there.. Really sounds like gross negligence on her part.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
Same thing happened to me in my ls 400. I was stuck in traffic, the guy thought traffic moved and hit the gas...:3d_frown: Clean Ek u got there, well, was.