God I hate People

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I would have loved to show up with a few grand after they got done and offered to buy it unsmashed. Idiots.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Look at some of their other videos. VW fans... anyone wanna pitch in to buy a Mk1 GTI to give the same treatment to? Bet it wouldn't hold up half as good as their Supra...

89Slowpra

Mar 31, 2011
Pocono Lake, PA
Anybody see that video a couple years ago of kids shooting a supra? I guess the story was he won it racing for pinks. So he shot the engine with some high caliber rifle..

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Had a disclaimer. Oh, and if it only cost a supra shell for everyone to know never to hang out with them, it was worth it, 'cause what a bunch of dicks.

bioskyline

Oct 21, 2010
powell river bc
te72;1756598 said:
Look at some of their other videos. VW fans... anyone wanna pitch in to buy a Mk1 GTI to give the same treatment to? Bet it wouldn't hold up half as good as their Supra...

ill film my boss flattering a few vw with the excavator at work come crush time.

my fave part was when the car faught back and he cut himself

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
bioskyline;1756896 said:
ill film my boss flattering a few vw with the excavator at work come crush time.

my fave part was when the car faught back and he cut himself

Haha, I'm liking that idea, gotta post it as a reply to this nonsense. Had they tried that with my car, she'd likely have KILLED someone. Not me, the car. That thing draws blood from people she LIKES. I'd hate to see what would happen to anyone she didn't...

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
hahaha awesome! looks like fun, maybe i'll do that to my 88 before bring it to the scrapyard.

i'll be sure to film it and show everyone. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
kotu100;1756994 said:
hahaha awesome! looks like fun, maybe i'll do that to my 88 before bring it to the scrapyard.

i'll be sure to film it and show everyone. :)

At least do a better job than they did... I mean, how long did that take them to do all that, and there's STILL a usable dirt track car to be had there, easily.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
...I'll just post the comment I left on the video.

Fuck. You. If you've got so much money, and you're so into cars, you would have known that for ~9k, that shell would have been a rape horse on wheels with a 2jz. It was made for that motor, and it bolts right in. Should be a pittance, bro.

Seriously. Do you have any respect? If someone did that to a clean split window bug, or an R32, what would you do? Maybe I should convince my friend to blow up his W8 Passat that needs piston rings.

TL,DR? Real car people are beyond this. Grow the fuck up.