Go big or go home build!!

tractionless

Nov 28, 2011
Crandall, Georgia, United States
OK folks, Oct 2010 I got my 1st Supra. A 90 Targa. Already with a swap. I got it from Nalleywhacker here on SM.
His build thread- http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...acker-s-build-thingy.&highlight=nalleywhacker

When i got the car I drove it for a few weeks then soon put on a boost controller and turned it up to 19lbs. Drove for a while then pump started failing, dropped in a walbro then headed to the dyno, Car made 391whp and 398ft lbs. Around feb2011 the ebay single decided to blow the seals. ....and it begins
I bought a precision 6765 Billet twin scroll, 1.15 backhalf. also ordered BC 272s and supporting springs. Also got their valves, +2mm and +1.5mm ....
Had the head worked, 3 angle full port and polished. While waiting on the head I decided to go all out so I tore done the complete engine 2-0D1F4554-380477-800.jpgSupra@.jpg

tractionless

Nov 28, 2011
Crower Rods.jpgValve job.jpgWiseco.jpgwiseco1.jpgwiseco installed.jpg

Come to find out, wiseco as well as myself missed a small detail, they sold me 2j pistons. they will work just fine as pictured, I bored my block out, however since the 1j has a shorter stroke than the 2j it will make my motor lower compression. 7.5:1 is what i figured with all the measurments. So these have to come back out. ANyone wanna buy some 2j pistons? lol

tractionless

Nov 28, 2011
Long block.jpgOK- Block was decked, head was shaved, Oil clearances checked, block bored .40,

Acl Race bearings, Had to order an extra set to get the right oil clearances. I have an extra set of acl race bearings standard size 1j/2j forsale
Forged Billet Carrillo Rods
Cp Pistons by Carrillo
Toyota Oem oil pump
2j waterpump
ac competion stage 4 clutch and lightweight flywheel
Rotating assembly fully balanced including clucth and flywheel
Billet ALUMINUM Pulleys

tractionless

Nov 28, 2011
Found my old dyno sheets,
Mods at the time of dyno