Georgia MK3 Supra Meet in April

When can you meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
Im possibly heading down to ATL a day early for IA to get my car looking clean after the drive from TN. I wouldnt mind hitting up some local supra guys down there for a small cruise in.

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I realize how much of a pain in the ass it's going to be to arrange something for the 21st over the forum, especially when it's only 3 days away and guys are only checking in every couple of days (if that). Plus that turner drift event falls on the same day, which I'm sure is going to kill the turnout. Sorry for the false alarm on that guys. If anyone wants to try and set something up on the side for that day, send me a PM, but I doubt I'll try to go full scale meet for that day.

Anyway... I am going to concentrate on organizing a good 5/5 event. See my next post for details.

Last edited:

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Ok so for 5/5 I'm thinking one of the 2 following things (either would start around 1pm)

1. A meetup at Andretti Speedway in Roswell. We can chill in the parking lot (it's a big lot if no one has been there), go inside to race and there's even a place to eat inside.
2. A meetup at stone mountain park or lake Lanier. I have to look into it, but I'm pretty sure you can grill at either one (I'm also pretty sure you have to pay to park at either).

So, here is where I need you guys to speak up. Which would you prefer? Or do you have a different idea?

If no one responds over the next week on SF, SM and CS I'll probably just go with Andretti since that is by far the easiest to arrange.

EDIT: Regarding 4/21, see my previous post.

Last edited:

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Ok. So here is the preliminary event information. More to come.

http://www.csquaredperformance.com/2012/04/may-5-georgia-supra-meet-1pm-stone-mountain/
5-5-supra-meet.jpg

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Yeah sorry to anyone who got a georgia supra meet flyer on their car. Don't really like doing that kind of thing but I am trying to get a good turnout.

Dropped 17 flyers at the event between mk2, mk3 & mk4. Pretty good supra turnout.

Reg

Jul 16, 2010
Nashville, TN
I dont hate flyers one bit, especially if only 17 were passed out between certain cars. Made me feel somewhat special to come back with some on my white mk3 and not noticing much of any on others lol! Unfortunately I live up in TN and might not be able to do another atl cruise soon. But theres a chance

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
This is kind of a late suggestion, but should anybody mention here if they're looking for any mkIII parts?
That way if anyone else happens to have them, they could bring them along. For example, I'm looking for a good condition 89+ front lip,
89+ grill inserts, and a driver's side C-pillar. I have things like front/ rear shocks, MAFT setup, 12" Kove audio sub in a box, if anyone would be looking for stuff like that.

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
supraguy@aol;1834527 said:
This is kind of a late suggestion, but should anybody mention here if they're looking for any mkIII parts?
That way if anyone else happens to have them, they could bring them along. For example, I'm looking for a good condition 89+ front lip,
89+ grill inserts, and a driver's side C-pillar. I have things like front/ rear shocks, MAFT setup, 12" Kove audio sub in a box, if anyone would be looking for stuff like that.

You talking about the grill inserts in between the turn signals? I might actually have those of all things. But i wont know until i pick the car up later in the week.

I was honestly thinking about the swap meet idea at some point. Id be interested to see what folks have.

ATL88Supra

The Asshole
Jun 22, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
supraguy@aol;1834527 said:

good idea