• Poll closed .

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
5-5-supra-meet.jpg

www.csquaredperformance.com

***We will be meeting at the skylift lot***

Addresses – I tested both of the following “addresses”, and they both
show up up on Google maps and my phone navigation.

The Park:
Stone Mountain Park
U.S. Highway 78 East, Exit 8
Stone Mountain, GA 30087

The skylift lot (this is the exact location we’ll be meeting) :
GA 30086 (Stone Mountain Park Skylift)

Directions to 78:
www.stonemountainpark.com/maps-directions/driving-directions.aspx

Directions from 78:

-US 78 east (stone mountain highway)
-Take exit 8 which is/becomes Jefferson Davis Dr.
-Bear left to Robert E. Lee BLVD.
-Right on Memorial Hall Circle (first big lot on your right)

Map of the park:
www.stonemountainpark.com/maps-directions/map-of-park.aspx

Keep in mind we may eventually move to a more secluded lot if it is
crowded, but feel free to call me if you can’t find us (four-oh-for-three-one-seven-for-six-ate-six). It’s spelled out oddly so my phone doesn’t get blown up with spam calls/texts. I should be there a little bit early as well.

Last edited:

afterfire6942

Jul 8, 2010
Dallas, Georgia, United States
I'm coming from the west so no car meets are in my area lol but I'll come out wherever. Should be up and running by then I'm hoping. That first weekend in May would Definitly be best for me. April is booked but I'll do my best either way.

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Yeah I sent messages to like 40 something guys. If we wind up with 4-5 mk3s and a few other gens I think I would call that a success. Obviously folks with broken down cars are welcome too. Just keep your ugly dd out of the pictures ;)

Def spread the word to all the supra folks you meet/know but try not to post it on other general forums, because I want to try and avoid having 30 civics.

I am going to spread this to SF when I get home.

Last edited:

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
ATL88Supra;1826997 said:
i do not jive well with supra forums members

What if the only guy who voted is also a member of supramania ;)

Really though man you can't assume everyone is going to be a dick just because there are a lot of dicks on that forum.

Most folks are completely different in person anyway. Just give it a shot. If anything, we'll do a gang beatdown on anyone who turns out being a dick.

Last edited:

T3rril79

Dec 10, 2010
Huntsville Alabama
5/5 sounds great! I'm doing an internship in Lafayette Ga right now so I can probably make it down. I would just have to run back down to my parents place in South Alabama to finish up some things on the car and pick it up. If I can't get the stuff done in time keep me posted on future Supra gatherings.

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
4/21 and 4/22 are the two days some of the Supras (including mine) will be at Charlotte Motor Speedway for the Autofair. The following weekend, 4/28, is the Tail Of The Dragon meet which is posted up on celicasupra.com, and I'll be attending there also. If the meet happens on 5/5, I can probably make it. I don't know which weekend is Drift Atlanta off the top of my head, but a friend has some free passes, so I'll be attending it also, but I think it's the following weekend.

So in conclusion, the 5/5 date is probably doable for me. I work in Norcross, so I might be in work clothes, but who cares, right?! LMK!

Scotty

CSquared

Apr 5, 2005
Atlanta, GA
supra guy scotty;1827741 said:
4/21 and 4/22 are the two days some of the Supras (including mine) will be at Charlotte Motor Speedway for the Autofair. The following weekend, 4/28, is the Tail Of The Dragon meet which is posted up on celicasupra.com, and I'll be attending there also. If the meet happens on 5/5, I can probably make it. I don't know which weekend is Drift Atlanta off the top of my head, but a friend has some free passes, so I'll be attending it also, but I think it's the following weekend.

So in conclusion, the 5/5 date is probably doable for me. I work in Norcross, so I might be in work clothes, but who cares, right?! LMK!

Scotty

Da is the weekend of the 12th. I plan on going too.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: