Genna's (HiPsi) car

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Slow66 said:
PS, that maroon car next to the red one is so much more awesome than the red one. I heard some asshole made a huge mistake and parted it out though....

What kinda person would do that? and the red one is still better ;)

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Ehh I don't think either of them should have been parted in the first place. Both were exceptional cars.

Bryan where did that maroon chassis go anyhow?

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
JonoTurbo said:
Ehh I don't think either of them should have been parted in the first place. Both were exceptional cars.

DING DING DING winner!! Couldn't have said it better myself!

JonoTurbo said:
Bryan where did that maroon chassis go anyhow?

Some kid in New Britain has it. Haven't seen it around though, which is good. I'd probably be very sad if i see it again!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
TuRbOdReAmZ87 said:
^^^ ehh personally i liked the maroon one better (looks wise) But the red one was faster? maybe? Im not sure. :nono:

The red one was faster for sure.....but not quicker :)

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
CTsupra said:
Well, it isn't me, unfortunetly. Do you remember the name of the person you sold it to? I've seen a couple maroons around that are pretty beat. Sadly, you're probably right about not wanting to see it again. You know this area as well as I do...

Well, i sold it to Jose89t because i knew him pretty well, and i trusted him. He had gotten T-boned in his black 89 and needed another shell so i gave him a deal. Unfortunately he decided to sell it to one of his buddies, but from what i hear its all together and running and still looks basically the same. God i hope so....

I heard you now have a very nice and clean one now.....I'd like to check it out sometime.

7MGTESUPRAMAN

Aug 8, 2005
Macon, GA
Those are both some nice looking supras, I remember looking at the charts of the red car on 7mpower.com when I first got into Supra's.

Jerrell