Gauging interest on pulley set, developed by NST

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Hey guys,
I have been talking to Mike from NonStop Tuning about the research and development for lightweight pulleys for the 7mgte and 7mge...

Now before I go on, this is simply a thread to gauge interest. No group buy at this point in time but it would be a def. thing if we could get ppl on. I plan on going ahead and getting me a custom set made, even if ppl aren't intersted...

The information: http://www.nonstoptuning.com/
This is a top of the line pulley and suspension company. Based in Houston, Texas. They do not make cheapy crap. Every single item they sell is researched and developed then tested over and over to make sure it's top notch.
The normal pulley set include: Lightweight(or underdriven) crank pulley, alternator pulley, and waterpump pulleys. I have a underdriven crank pulley on my tc for thousands of miles now and it is great. Improved low end accel, gear changes and just made the car feel more ready to jump off the line. There are real gain to be made from the crank pulley and even more when the set is installed! Here are some pics of my tC pulley
p716213_1.jpg

p716213_2.jpg

p716213_3.jpg

p716213_4.jpg

If anyone has question post em up!
NST can be reached on AIM most of the time: NSTonAIM
So.... anyone wanna improve their low end without sacrificing their top end or mid

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Id love this personally, I hate the current stock pulleys! haha, let us know man.

BTW, I used to live in Houston, been out in GA for 3 months now, too bad Im not back there now Id jump on board with helping directly

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
i think its a great idea, i am against underdriving though. i do like OEM size lighter ones :)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
It's not a case of if it's wanted the 7M will trash the bearings fairly quickly using an undampened pully so it's pretty well a must have.

If they can bring it in cheaper than the ATI one they have a ready market for these things.