GAH! I can't wait!

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
My cars been at the college auto body class getting worked on for about a month now. I got a little tired of waiting so I went down to the class after hours and took a peek at it while no one was there.

The instructor has only painted the bottom half so far but its flawless. I would of gotten some better pictures but the lighting sucked, and they all turned out like crap.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yellow 13 said:
Its been a couple years since I bought the paint but I think it was around $400.

Theyre doing all the labor for free. :icon_razz

Yea, I figured the labor was free, been thinking about dropping mine off during the summer and have them do it, heard that the instructors make sure the students do it right or make them do it again.

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
D34DC311 said:
Yea, I figured the labor was free, been thinking about dropping mine off during the summer and have them do it, heard that the instructors make sure the students do it right or make them do it again.

The works definitely alot better than what I've seen done at some of the paint shops around here. The instructors got over 30 years painting and it shows.