Oregon
When I am closer to my
goal I will so you can copy and paste to your dupra :p lol

Sent from my retarded phone :p

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
jdmfreak;1963062 said:
:p cut copy UPGRADE paste :p at least I will have a heater and ac because gt/racecar

blah heater and ac are for the weak! Open a window and speedup if hot, put on a jacket if cold lol.

We all should head to a track and race some day

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bird87;1963077 said:
blah heater and ac are for the weak! Open a window and speedup if hot, put on a jacket if cold lol.

We all should head to a track and race some day

Because you know what happens when we race on the street ;) but I won't talk about that on here.... I wouldn't want to embarrass you :D

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Faye;1963133 said:
Because you know what happens when we race on the street ;) but I won't talk about that on here.... I wouldn't want to embarrass you :D

heheh I'll let you smile on that one but we will see what happens next time fayelee :p

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I'm going to try and make it to this one. My family is coming up this weekend, but I have no idea how long they are going to be here for. If they leave early enough Sunday, I'll make the 3 hour drive down to Federal Way. I'm still pissed that I couldn't make it to the meet last week. Derek knows how much I enjoy hanging out with other Supra owners.

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Well I took the Supra out for a spin last night and made a sharp left hand turn into a parking spot and heard some "not so good noises" coming from the rear end. I will still be attending on the 8th but I'll be driving my fully stock Fozzy rather than the supra. That is all.

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
Pyro15D;1963173 said:
Derek knows how much I enjoy hanging out with other Supra owners.

I can attest to this. Hope you can come Dane, as this meet is gonna be huuuuuuuge! With not only supras but alot of my non supra buddies will be there. Hell, bring your parents! lol

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I'll try! They don't really understand my "car obsession". They think I would be better off throwing all that money in a mutual fund and be a millionaire when I'm 70 and too old to enjoy it. They are probably right, but I'm not going to punish myself now so I can be rich when I'm old and arthritic. Besides, with all the radiation I absorb in my job, I'm most likely not going to live that long anyway. I will try to make it down there. It's always the events that I DON'T go to that end up being the best events in the history of the world. Hopefully my drive to Vegas and back will go down without any major problems. Anyway, barring any family problems and unforseen issues, I will see you guys 'sometime' on Sunday.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Pyro15D;1963185 said:
I'll try! They don't really understand my "car obsession". They think I would be better off throwing all that money in a mutual fund and be a millionaire when I'm 70 and too old to enjoy it. They are probably right, but I'm not going to punish myself now so I can be rich when I'm old and arthritic. Besides, with all the radiation I absorb in my job, I'm most likely not going to live that long anyway. I will try to make it down there. It's always the events that I DON'T go to that end up being the best events in the history of the world. Hopefully my drive to Vegas and back will go down without any major problems. Anyway, barring any family problems and unforseen issues, I will see you guys 'sometime' on Sunday.

Sounds like my folks :(

Well shit! I hope you make it! We definitely missed you last time. I can assure you (from what I've experienced so far) that this weekend will be epic. I strongly encourage you to do everything in your power to be there. :)

Villy253;1963135 said:
You are the hottest cross dresser I've met. It leaves me feeling sexually confused.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

WTF?? Now I'M confused!!!! :p

mcammarn

matt
Feb 24, 2012
olympia wa
Faye;1963196 said:
Sounds like my folks :(

Well shit! I hope you make it! We definitely missed you last time. I can assure you (from what I've experienced so far) that this weekend will be epic. I strongly encourage you to do everything in your power to be there. :)

WTF?? Now I'M confused!!!! :p
Don't be confused, it's villy.lol

Pyro15D;1963185 said:

I'm split I want you to come because supra...But I don't want you to come because of best event in the history of the world.....I HAVE CONCLUDED IT CAN NEVER BE THE BEST EVENT IN HISTORY WITH OUT EVERY SINGLE SUPRA IN THE WORLD JOINING!!!!! You will come family or not! We are the Supra Best Friends! Everyone that I know that owns a Supra has the last name Supra in my phone. We are family too! Derek Supra, Matt Supra, Adam Supra, Bird Supra, John Supra. etc :)