avy4yjup.jpg

My paint booth leaves something to be desired anyway :p prepped and primed

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
jdmfreak;1962869 said:
Just wait till you see it Sunday.... I've done a lot of painting in barns and dirt floor shops..... :p

Hey! I did my whole car in a gravel driveway. Next time I am tying my hair back and bringing a change of clothes so that the people behind me in line at Starbucks don't know that I have been rolling around in rat pee :) but at least it gave me an excuse to wash myself and change my clothes :-/

Faye;1962894 said:
Hey! I did my whole car in a gravel driveway. Next time I am tying my hair back and bringing a change of clothes so that the people behind me in line at Starbucks don't know that I have been rolling around in rat pee :) but at least it gave me an excuse to wash myself and change my clothes :-/

Dang I feel fancy I had half my car painted in a paint booth.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Villy253;1962896 said:
Dang I feel fancy I had half my car painted in a paint booth.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

As you should!! Snob!!! :p Bird should start calling YOU princess. I have no idea how *I* ended up with that name lol :-/

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Faye;1962902 said:
As you should!! Snob!!! :p Bird should start calling YOU princess. I have no idea how *I* ended up with that name lol :-/

Maybe because everyone on the forum thinks you're a girl:p

Have to admit you are fairly girlie lol

Last edited:

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
jdmfreak;1962925 said:
Maybe because everyone on the forum thinks you're a girl:p

Have to admit you are fairly girlie lol

Shit, you're gonna blow my cover!!!! ;)

Bogwon;1962933 said:
Guilty as charged.

Wow I missed a whole conversation last night! D:

HAHAHAHAHA We're kind of chatty now that we all know each other!!! You missed out last weekend apparently. Hopefully you don't make the same mistake twice!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Damn my phone!!! Lol yea I lurk :p anyhoo I was trying to reply with " you know why I call you princess!". But eh moment passed lol

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Bird87;1963005 said:
Damn my phone!!! Lol yea I lurk :p anyhoo I was trying to reply with " you know why I call you princess!". But eh moment passed lol

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

I said that I am *NOT* a princess!!! lol :-/ Join date of 2009!!??? Shit it's about time!! lol