Furious civic.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
So I'm driving my girl home last night at about 5a.m. and I'm just cruising the speed limit although there was no-one on the road. I get to the center of my town and go to take a left as a car comes up behind me. I take the left onto a 2 lane road and the early 90's civic hatchback behind me jumps to the other lane determined to fly around me.
So I see him coming up full throttle on the right so I leave it in 2nd and wait for him to get next to me. I'm doing about 20 ready to build boost and he gets right up next to me doing about 35, I pace next to him for about a second then I see him shift to third and I did the same, but when we both engaged the gears I pulled about 3 cars on him immediatly.
This whole time I'm just looking at him having my fun as he stares directly ahead with an extremely focused face, refusing to even glance over at me. So I let off and he gets up next to me again, punch it in 3rd and give him another chance to see my taillights. This whole time I don't think he's let off and I'm just cruising ahead of him as he shifts to 4th to catch up. I then slowed down for a red light as he kept it floored and did his little fly-by and took a merge off the road. It provided me with plenty of laughs this morning.

Cliff's: Civic tried to do a fly-by, I would tease him by letting him get to my bumper, then put 3 cars on him, only to slow down and do it again.

mk3design

The Name is Snakes
Jul 1, 2006
Arizona
lol, what were you guys doing up at 5am... ?

Love these kinds of kills as much as the vette kills, etc...So funny!

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Hahah I know it was the morning but she just fell asleep at my house after a movie.
I guess it was a kid I went to school with. He used to have a kia or something with a big wing and stickers and all. But now he's got a teal/lime civic hatch with euro lights haha. He's friends with this kid who has been following me around my town for like 2 weeks in his Audi S4 just revving it alittle so I can hear his turbo's. I like the S4 kid and love the car but it's getting on my nerves how they follow me.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
hahaha
i used to do flybys after i got one:)
now i havent had my car for 3 months n when its done and i break everything in and get it to my final tune at 25psi i want to rip a flyby past a ricer...just to see there face lmfao...great killl:icon_bigg