Furious But Lazy 7M owner who gave Up.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
IBoughtASupra;1869879 said:
Don't do the fuel yet. Sure, you can do the pump and AFPR. Leave the injectors last. You will need to tune and trust me, the JZ computers are funny, especially 1JZ ones. So instead of figuring out why your car is running rich and thinking its not tuned right and what not, just leave them last.

You want to fiddle with fuel mixture on a freshly rebuilt motor, especially with a piggyback? I think not.

This is coming from one of the few guys who spends money.

Anyone else agree?

Okay I trust your judgement I have a walbro already and I bought the AFPR I think I still want to buy them and just keep them for later.

I just don't trust the 370cc that came with the motor because of the shape everything else was in

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
So i went to the machine shop today and so far they said the block does not look to bad considering what it's been through

Said one of the cylinders has slight surface rust but the rods and crank check out good

I was told that there's about a 50/50 chance of reusing the pistons or up sizing to .020 if this is the case i think i am going to purchase these

http://secure.xpressorder.com/driftmotion/webstore/static/i-1jzcppistonset.php

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
redhot91gt;1870288 said:
If you end up having to keep the fan or whatever, Let me know.
keep the fan ?I'm not keeping the fan I sold to you I sent it out already I thought I pm'd you the tracking

Let me do that again

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
So i can't find a Oil level sensor or at least that's what i think it is called its the sensor on the rear sump or at least i think.

I do not have one at all. just a hole i need to plug any idea's?