Funniest thing you've ever heard about your supra.

KamaSupra

7M-GTE, Oh shit.
Jul 19, 2010
Chilliwack, BC
Waxing my car earlier today. Kid in a SantaFe rolls up with some buddies.

Looks out the window and hollers,
"Nice MR2 man!"

I said,
"Thanks! Right manufacturer, wrong model. Its a Supra."

His response,
"No, it isn't. Supras don't have pop-up headlights."

I replied,
"Oh, thanks for the correction. I thought I'd bought a Supra."

He says,
"No problem man, have a nice day." Then takes off making WAY more noise in his moms SUV than he should be.

lol

TRDownShift

Sep 19, 2010
Austin, Texas, United States
And I Quote "Hows Your Head gasket?" I was at one of the "cupcake" car meets here in Austin and a guy driving an SE-R Sentra asked me what kind of car I drove and I said "MKIII supra" his reply "hows your head gasket?" smart ass :p

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
TRDownShift;1745619 said:
And I Quote "Hows Your Head gasket?" I was at one of the "cupcake" car meets here in Austin and a guy driving an SE-R Sentra asked me what kind of car I drove and I said "MKIII supra" his reply "hows your head gasket?" smart ass :p

Rofl. Asshat :p

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
At a bar one night I was standing outside in front of my car smoking and a guy I noticed was having a closer look
So i said hey can I help you and he said oh I just was thinking that's the coolest Saturn I've ever seen...

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
One of my friends who's new to supras has an MkIV which he steriotypes as to what all supras would look like.

When he saw the mk3 at the shop next door he was a like "did toyota make a new supra already!!??"

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
I go out to the local meet up's down here on SAT. Nights and my car does get alot of lookers even tho it looks stock.

I always like to mess with people yesterday someone asked me out there is it was fast i told the kid that a single cam civic could probably take me he asked if i had any plans i replied yeah im going N/A soon.

He agreed like that was a good idea

Chambers

Now you know
Sep 9, 2007
Baltimore County, Maryland
I once had a kid pull up next to me in a newer eclipse and said "It says Supra on the back, but that’s not a Supra" I replied, "It is one, it’s a old Supra." He kept that dumb stoned look on his face and I drove off when the light turned green...

When I had the 89 a new neighbor walked outside one night, saw the For Sale signs and said "I might buy your car, it looks like the Preludes I used to work on..." Needless to say he didn’t buy it.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
I go to the dealership to order 1jz parts, so I tell them I have a twin turbo 96 supra 6 speed. and they shit bricks, I play stupid like I always do. I complain about the gas milage and how I want a camry

Cause you can never thell them you have a 1jz, they'll tell you that toyota never made that motor.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Albert;1746099 said:
I go to the dealership to order 1jz parts, so I tell them I have a twin turbo 96 supra 6 speed. and they shit bricks, I play stupid like I always do. I complain about the gas milage and how I want a camry

Cause you can never thell them you have a 1jz, they'll tell you that toyota never made that motor.

Haha, the guys down there at Earnhardt over in Mesa used to LOVE me, I was down there every few days getting parts for the 7m when I had it... By the way, don't we already have a thread of this nature somewhere? I forget...

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
MKIIISupraGuy;1745605 said:
LOL. I was getting gas one day, and this dude pulls up and asked me "hey is that a Ferrari ?

:bsflag:

Albert;1746099 said:

Ha, been there done that

Sam

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
''hey nice celica'' i say ''its a supra'' they say ''o''

''yea i have a supra'' i replied ''is it a twin turbo 6spd?'' i reply ''no''

what pisses me off when my dad calls my supra a Subaru

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
Turbo Habanero;1745961 said:
I go out to the local meet up's down here on SAT. Nights and my car does get alot of lookers even tho it looks stock.

I always like to mess with people yesterday someone asked me out there is it was fast i told the kid that a single cam civic could probably take me he asked if i had any plans i replied yeah im going N/A soon.

He agreed like that was a good idea

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it