Fully Built, Inc.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Fully-Built-Inc-1000hp_705538.htm

Skip to 2:51 (or watch it, that Cobra is SICK, but either way). 814rwhp 7M? Who's car is this? Apparently, Fully Built Inc used to be Mofo motorsports. I couldn't find anything on the car, but I didn't exactly kill a whole night looking. If anyone has any info on it, I'm sure we'd all like to see it.

Btw, these guys put a 4G63 (That's right, an Evo motor) in a Mustang :naughty: I'm sure they've got some other bad ass project cars, but that's all I found in my brief search.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Ummm...the General section is for Mk III Supra's, not Mustangs. Thread Moved.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Check your PMs. This isn't about the Cobra (or the Evo-Stang, either), I want to know more about the 814rwhp MkIII mentioned in the video.

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Quin;1400282 said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Fully-Built-Inc-1000hp_705538.htm

Skip to 2:51 (or watch it, that Cobra is SICK, but either way). 814rwhp 7M? Who's car is this? Apparently, Fully Built Inc used to be Mofo motorsports. I couldn't find anything on the car, but I didn't exactly kill a whole night looking. If anyone has any info on it, I'm sure we'd all like to see it.

Btw, these guys put a 4G63 (That's right, an Evo motor) in a Mustang :naughty: I'm sure they've got some other bad ass project cars, but that's all I found in my brief search.

Thats a terrible thing to do...that poor evo.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I don't really know why they did it, but that wasn't the point of this thread...

This is exactly why I didn't put this here, I want to know about the SUPRA, not the Cobra. I have SVT Performance for that. lol

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
Quin - the only thing this vid has to do with a Supra is 3-4 flashes (that last 5 sec each) to a white board that shows several MK IV and a MK III in this shop's "top 10 list". And, you have to wait 2:51 into the vid to see that. The rest of the 8:16 vid shows the Mustang being tuned and a street race with a motorcycle.

While I understand your curiosity as to who might own that Supra, there is simply not enough info to ID it from this vid. Considering the Mustang vs Supra content, my decision to move it here is valid.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I posted all the info about the shop I knew, I figured someone in Florida might know who it was, as Mofo posts a lot of videos on YouTube (mostly f-bodies iirc) and seems to be fairly well known down there.

It's not like 800+rwhp 7M cars are common. lol

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
supraboymk3;1409420 said:
good video.. it would have been nice to see some more mkIII's show off the power they got..

No joke. They're out there, you just don't hear about them.