Fujita Super Flow High Performance Air Filter

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Any one every try this out? Looks like a good quality filter at less then $45.

p1430537_1.jpg

p1430537_2.jpg

dusthead

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERRRRR
Aug 10, 2009
New London, CT
people with galants love their products...just saying. i used to own a 9th gen and was all over forums...lots of people bought their intakes that came with the filters. never heard any issues from this company.

i agree that this filter looks a LOT like the apexi...which is in my near future for a filter...but if there's more discussion and dissection of this filter to find that it's exactly like it...i may just grab it instead. subscribed :]

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Yes it is a Dry filter. There site said to rinse it off with warm soapy Water & let dry to clean.
It does look similar to the apexi filter in design. I like the test results of the Apex-i & would get one but they are vehicle specific & I need a filter for my T-4 intake. I'm going to order it & see how it does.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
IJ.;1430699 said:
Looks like a rebadged standard Oiled Filter element to me guys.

Quote from there Website

"Production Description

Fujita Super Flow High Performance

Fujita’s Super Flow High Performance Air Filter™ was designed to maximize air flow. The high gloss Fujita air horn enables air to enter the intake chamber in a high velocity spiral motion. The base of the filter was technically engineered to ensure a smooth and rapid passage of the air into the intake chamber.

Cleaning the air filter is simple and can be done using soapy, lukewarm water, and let air dry. The Super Flow High Performance Air Filter™ contains a synthetic fiber that does not contain any oil.

Available sizes are 2.50”, 2.75”, 3.00” 3.50” , 4.50",3.50" Long, and 4.00" Long opening bases.
The filters dimensions are 4.625” top, 6.00” base, and 6.75” in length
(3.50" Long and 4.00" Long filters available in 10" length only)."

p1430757_1.jpg