Fuel injectors leaking after new O rings!!

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
OKay so i sent out my injectos to get cleaned and tested. I got them back and put in new o rings and everything. I installed them on there and turned on car but now my 2 middle injectos are leaking really bad. I dont know how to fix this cause iv done everything i know of. Any help would be great!

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Yes you want to lube them with Vaseline...when you put the injectors and rail in you'll want to rotate the injectors side to side a few times to ensure a good seal.

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
Make sure the spacers are on right. And don't overtighten them. You may have pushed them in to far. Just take them off again and redo it. You will probably see your mistake.

dumbo

Supramania Contributor
Jul 16, 2008
Albera, Too Far North
Make sure you can spin the injector after install, if an o-ring is pinched, I would hurry, but it's probably allready permanetly deformed. And be sure to lube it like the rest said, personally I preferre 111, but I get it from work.

radiod

Supramania Contributor
Dec 13, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
It says in the TSRM that they should spin fairly easily side to side when you've got them in the fuel rail, so make sure that's true. If not, pull them, inspect the O rings, reseat them with some sort of lubricant and try again. Make sure you don't have any foreign material where the injectors sit too otherwise you obviously won't get a good seal on your injectors.

djblastsupratuner

Boost you must...........
May 2, 2007
Florida
These are stock injectors. I seemed to have fixed the leaks on all injectors but one of them. I just took them off and put them back on and made sure it was in right. This other one is leaking bad like if it is damaged from outside or something no cracks watsoever so im going to change the injector see wat happens thanks