From Almazora to Vila-real

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
You haven't been to Poland or the Czech Republic, have you IJ?!

I liked Spain, it was pretty awesome. Not as good as Greece or Cuba but still gorgeous.

My all time favourite still is Lake Balaton and surrounding areas in Hungary tho. :joshers:

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
LOL, I wouldn't be very good as a tourguide... "Hey, this bridge was built by.... ummm.... around... ummm... hey, look, a supra!!!"

:biglaugh:

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
TopSecret;1150227 said:
You haven't been to Poland or the Czech Republic, have you IJ?!

I liked Spain, it was pretty awesome. Not as good as Greece or Cuba but still gorgeous.

My all time favourite still is Lake Balaton and surrounding areas in Hungary tho. :joshers:

Poland is a beatiful country, i don't know what you are referring to. the Czech i understand.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
esta bonito la ciudad, como me encantaria que las calles de aqui estuvieran tan basillas como aya.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
my ex girl friends last name was villarreal...thats pretty crazy.. anyways the vid lacked the engine sounds, the high boost pulls..mix a few of them in there with the cruising and it would be a pretty decent vid i think.

TopSecret

"Fudge you, butthole!"
Sep 4, 2005
BC
Mr.PFloyd;1151838 said:
Poland is a beatiful country, i don't know what you are referring to. the Czech i understand.

I didn't mean to say they are ugly or something just depressing (referring to IJ)... ex-SU states all have a pretty ugly side. I think both are gorgeous, if you see the right places that is. Drove thru them to go to Hungary all the time...

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I <3 Requiem For A Dream. (the movie that music is from)

The music does make the video seem depressing, though.