Found some seats. What do ya think?

Jimbo

Creeper
Jul 15, 2009
San Jose
craigs 001.jpg

Debating if I should keep these, clean the stock grey cloth ones, or get em re-wrapped with leather.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I like the seats in there now, they're definitely custom covers and seem to be fitted well. And I'm sure the checkers are likely a bit highlighted due to the lighting.

Jimbo

Creeper
Jul 15, 2009
San Jose
Yes the lighting and shitty iPod camera made it look faded and purple but the cloth is dark grey and in like new condition and the black areas are leather. Its all legit even down to the zipper on the head rest but... Idk haha they look kinda off like they don't belong in there.

88SupraT

Boosting Supra
Apr 4, 2005
North Vancouver, B.C.
The covers don't look that bad would keep them for now, in my opinion never really like leather a lot always stick to it in the hot weather. If you were to recover them would vote for suede as well.

Canuckrz

Jan 13, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
The stock leather seats always stick to you when you don't want them to, and when you do want them to hold you in place you slide around like you're on ball bearings.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Canuckrz;1853854 said:
The stock leather seats always stick to you when you don't want them to, and when you do want them to hold you in place you slide around like you're on ball bearings.

QFT

BTW.....Does that mean Quoted For Truth......or Quite Fucking True? Either way works here.