FORUM WARS!!!! Whose In?

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
the two i watched, the drivers seem less than experienced. Good concept but they need to pick better representatives (of the forums) it looks like.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
IwantMKIII;1566100 said:
the two i watched, the drivers seem less than experienced. Good concept but they need to pick better representatives (of the forums) it looks like.

It looks like they pick the biggest shit-talkers.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Yes, SM vs SF, MK3 vs MK4. MK4 = drag race or dyno queen. Haha. See how a 1000whp drag car does on a road course LOL

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
It would be a hell of alot of fun!!
A better war would be Toyota/ Honda or something similar, not Toyota/ Toyota shoot out. Chevy/Ford have been duking it out ever since Christ was still in the "Manger" (Did I spell that right?)
Don't see it coming to realization it would have to be a local track. I doubt anyone's gonna cart their Supra across the continent just to prove almost nothing. But don't get me wrong I'd love to do it. You'd have to rent the track for a day/days. Then car and driver would have to track legal. So, this would have to be a local war and this would exclude over half the members. Some members share forums and would have to pick sides.
Go ahead flame me, I have my flame suit on, tested and ready!

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
yeah i guess i hear ya on facing off opposing makes.
this thing is called forum wars and SF is the only other forum with any friction with SM that i know of. (if there is any friction at all due to many people on both)
when i heard about the show i was hoping it was going to be the same cars from diff forums going up against each other.

maybe toyota/ mazda!