FORUM WARS!!!! Whose In?

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Nghty89;1586375 said:
Nobody has anything else to add....?

Yes: Maybe someone will step up if the rest of us sponsor him/her. If I can get my hands on MKIV wheels and SM pays for the tires and gas, I'd do it :icon_bigg.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Update on this? I think Andy (ARZ on here) should put his 240z in. It's Supra *powered*, and he's damn good at autox type stuff. ;)

miss_ali_j

Banned
Jul 17, 2010
De Pere, WI
First of all, why haven't there been any Supra forums duke it out before? I'd definitely like to see SF vs SM because the guys on SF are a bunch of arrogant pricks. My fiance plays over on SF all the time--those guys are absolutely ridiculous.

I'd love to go out and play on the course. When do they pick which forums and which cars?

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
miss_ali_j;1594473 said:
First of all, why haven't there been any Supra forums duke it out before? I'd definitely like to see SF vs SM because the guys on SF are a bunch of arrogant pricks. My fiance plays over on SF all the time--those guys are absolutely ridiculous.

I'd love to go out and play on the course. When do they pick which forums and which cars?

http://theforumwars.tv/tfw-season-2-entry.html, they didn't mention a specific date, just that they'll start filming in the fall.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
If they weren't all the way over in Cali I'd be in for something like that... my car's pretty well setup for a well rounded car. :)