For those with working JDM power folding mirrors

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
Hey guys, i'm about done installing my power folding mirrors and tested them tonight. I just want to confirm that both mirrors fold when the button is pressed correct? I was assuming at first that you could select which mirror folds, but logic makes me think they both fold no matter where the mirror adjust selector button is. I just want to make sure it's working properly.

Thanks fellas

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
On newer Tundras and Sequoias with the folding mirrors they fold no matter which position the selector is in.

Aku

And The Boost Goes On
Feb 24, 2010
Irvine, CA
Congrats on getting them working! I had to go on a quest on par with the Da Vinci Code just to get the diagrams & translations :runaway: (several years back lol)

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
lol, yeah. I was lucky and jumped on a deal that had everything. Super clean set, with clean switch, relay and even the harness. I just had to route it properly and reconnect everything. I also needed to find a good 12v for the folding part. I settled for the power window 12v when the ignition is on. I couldn't take advantage of the constant 12v of the power lock. When I clicked on the folding switch, my door would try to lock/unlock lol. I kind of figured out why, but said hell with it and tapped into the power window. I'll just need to have my keys on, or car running when I want to fold them. I figured, the only time I'll probably use them is when I'm pulling in the garage or tight space. Thanks for the replies all.