Foglight Overlay?

modmonster2008

mod crazy yo!
Sep 9, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.myspace.com
what color are you specifically looking for? I know that a few lexus (es250 or ls400) capsules fit in there with little to no modification to the stock fog housings that can give you the yellow fog look without having to replace the bulb color... now if your just looking for aesthetics maybe you can look into glass paints as i know a few people from a corolla forum who just tint their foglight housings either smoked or yellow depending on the color you get, those are the two ways i know you can change the color of the foglight housing or the color of the bulb when its on...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
You can paint them using stained glass paint, or use Lexus / Acura inserts to achieve that yellow look...

I sell inserts or you can grab them off a junkyard Lexus LS400 or ES250...

boostinsupra

Aug 29, 2009
NY
modmonster2008;1631889 said:
what color are you specifically looking for? I know that a few lexus (es250 or ls400) capsules fit in there with little to no modification to the stock fog housings that can give you the yellow fog look without having to replace the bulb color... now if your just looking for aesthetics maybe you can look into glass paints as i know a few people from a corolla forum who just tint their foglight housings either smoked or yellow depending on the color you get, those are the two ways i know you can change the color of the foglight housing or the color of the bulb when its on...
mostly yellow i thought only the jdm or euro fog lights comes that way

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

razoe do you have pics of the inserts? and how they look lit up which acura?

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
like this? for some reason my pre 89s are bighter then the 89 plus...

p1657771_1.jpg

make sure you take off that metal sheild over the bulb..look at the difference in this pic below

p1657771_2.jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
boostinsupra;1657758 said:
mostly yellow i thought only the jdm or euro fog lights comes that way

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

razoe do you have pics of the inserts? and how they look lit up which acura?

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?77320-LOTS-of-Lexus-Acura-foglight-capsules...

Here's a link to my for-sale thread. Some of the pics don't show up here at work (imageshack is blocked) so I just linked the entire thing..

and these are the Acuras

25587080004_large.jpg

you will need the retainer springs they come with to cut a piece off to slide over your original capsule if you're 89+

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
whitemike;1657837 said:

They really dont cause any issue at all. Ive driven in front of MR2's, Supras, and Civics with JDM foglamps which have no glare sheild at all. No glare whats so ever.