• Total voters

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
chevyeater said:
I wouldn't do it. My car is MY CAR. It isn't for sale. Too much blood, sweat and time in it. ...Maybe a million bucks...

done,

suprra_girl said:
i'm a mk3 owner coz i wannabe

and done!

-shaeff

Lurch

You rang?
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxvegas
siman said:
I had a $9000 offer a couple of months back.....i almost almost sold the thing....

I would of got a TT Z...or old school 911....or a N/A 5 speed mk4....or a macked out EG civic hatch....or a AE86....or a down payment on a 350z.....or a mazda 323 GTX......or a grand national....or a SC300 5 speed ( 1jz swap )......

I dont think i could even buy another car after the supra...i dont know what on earth i would buy! :(

You've seen GN's for sale for 9 grand? I think the cheapest I've seen is 17 or so...

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Id sell :) there are alot better cars out there that are easyer to mod and make performe better but I guess its all up to the person who owns it if there attached to it like that, just a car miss it or not, 7500$ can get you a much faster car and probly 1 you will like better.

Hell I dono what exactly id do with 7500... hell...I have 15k ( all I went to spend..next month) and dono what to do with it, Street bike is a deffinate say set back 4kish for that and then probly a 95 TSI talon thats 5k, then take the rest of my money and help throw in to start up a buisness with my brother :)!

Just do what you think will be best foryourself in the long run I say! :)

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
yo bob... if hes down for the new price, i say do it.

this is your chance to start fresh, with a virgin car. you can take ALL the knowlege youve learned over the years and do everything RIGHT, down to the T.

Johnathan... i cant even reply to that statment of cars youd buy w/ the money... granted, im biased towards toyota... but, some of those cars are just retarded! i mean, Poorly engineered, not tuner friendly, have poor HP per dollar bang or just random other faults. im not going to get started on it cuz i will be here all night w/ a page-long reply as to why each and every car would be a poor investment after a MK3. same with some of the cars Bob already listed too.

ive seen GN's and t-types for 5k. they were tired and neglected, but they are out there. ive NEVER seen an SW20 turbo for less than 5k. MR2 owners think they are selling gold. 3/S' are the single biggest toilets on the face of the earth, aside from the Z32 and the other various hot-piped machines Nissan/Datsun put out. DSM's are too twitchy for me and feel like they are always on the verge of breaking. they are NOT confidence-inspiring, especialy when you are pushing them. 240's need a swap to be compettitive and are band wagon cars, hard core. turbo FC's are also twitchy and high maintenance. they wont make the power as easily or safely or reliably.

in my experience, the Toyotas are quite over engineered and quite durable provided they have had some semblance of care had for them.

personally, im selling my first MK3, as long as the price is right. i told myself id never sell it... but i already found an MK3 id rahter have more than my 91, and i only want to keep one MK3... so the Minty-fresh 89t stays and my 91 goes.