First pics of my car on SM :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Got her all done up yesterday and she looks pretty damn good. <3 Meguiars Gold Class "shampoo & wash", and Meguiars Gold Class wax...oh yeah and Meguiars Quik Detailer

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f87/90Turbo/Supra/clean pics/?start=0

BTW--That's the original paint :icon_razz:

EDIT: Don't mind the pics that start with "P", only the ones starting in "DNSC" or whatever are pics of MY car :)

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Kurt, F you. Period :p

Tissimo, that's because there's just a link to Photobucket. There's like 30mb worth of pics lol

Joe, Nope gay blue 90.

LilMissMkIII, thank you :)

Thank you everyone for your compliments!! I'll be entering for ROTM soon :evil:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
HellsLegion said:
Why does it seem Ice blue always keeps best. Ive seen very few blue cars with bad paint.

cause the owners are ashamed/embarrassed to bring the cars out during the day, so the paint stays immaculate...:biglaugh:

but honestly, your car's super clean, nice seeing one in great condition..:love:

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
The car is awesome, that's one Ice Blue that I would be very proud to own, and the sawblades look good on it for what it's worth.

However, you sure could have done a better job of presenting it, especially if you are campaigning. Why would you take all those pictures with the wipers still up, and why wouldn't you fasten the trim back on the drivers fender? Those things only take minutes, yet leave a lasting impression.

And no, I'm not USUALLY an asshole........................Okay, I'll take my ass kicking now.

Turbo. Targa. Life.

Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Mmmm a dirty girl eh? ;)

lol from you rajunz, I take that as a compliment in it's fullest. The wipers were up because they were wet, and I didn't want water spots. I won't be submitting THOSE exact pictures, or at least not all of them, in my ROTM entry. The trim on the drivers fender (aka mudflap) was torn apart by the previous owner, the clips are completely missing. If you look real close you can see how the passenger side is held on by liquid nails. *adheres foot to your ass*