First Magazine coverage from TX2K7

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
no one wants to read about mkiiis except mkiii people...

everyone dreams about a mkiv and will read the article... gotta write what sells.. its business..

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
And here we are all whining again that we didn't get put in the same magazine as our MKIV brothers, coming up with all sorts of excuses as to why. I for one am fine with it just the way it is. I bought this car because I like, it not because I want to show off to my neighborers. I know what the car is capable of as well as its limitations. I don't need some magazine coverage to make me feel good about my car. On the same token, tons of MKIV coverage isn't going to make me feel any less about my car. I'm proud of it for what it is.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Dirgle said:
And here we are all whining again that we didn't get put in the same magazine as our MKIV brothers, coming up with all sorts of excuses as to why. I for one am fine with it just the way it is. I bought this car because I like, it not because I want to show off to my neighborers. I know what the car is capable of as well as its limitations. I don't need some magazine coverage to make me feel good about my car. On the same token, tons of MKIV coverage isn't going to make me feel any less about my car. I'm proud of it for what it is.
yea but 90% of mkiii owners are emo kids

xscurry

Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Texas
Awesome to have my car and name mentioned in Turbo Mag with high regard. My face even made it into the shot of the group at the dyno day. Not really a newcomer though, been to all since 2k2.

Thanks Lance for posting it, now have to go a pick up a copy. :icon_bigg

Ryan

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
tissimo said:
yea but 90% of mkiii owners are emo kids
That's frickin' hilareous....................:cry:

xscurry said:
Awesome to have my car and name mentioned in Turbo Mag with high regard. My face even made it into the shot of the group at the dyno day. Not really a newcomer though, been to all since 2k2.

Thanks Lance for posting it, now have to go a pick up a copy. :icon_bigg

Ryan
Made me proud for you too Ryan, good stuff!

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
suprabad said:
????:icon_conf
would you rather want ricers and lots of kids start buying these cars and have the price shoot up more i guess that will contribute to theft but thats how i see it sometimes myself

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
tissimo said:
mkiii =
sm_photo_missing.jpg

supra =
sm_photo_missing.jpg

:rofl:

Sad, but true...