Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
hey guys just joined the toyo famliy in buyin a mk3 na will post pic asap

new to the forum not to the game

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Save your self the time from adding a turbo later and just buy a turbo MK3 right off the bat instead of a N/A ;)

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
suprahero;1248802 said:
Welcome to Supramania.
thanks
gtsfirefighter;1248855 said:
Welcome and hurry up with those pics!
tryin just have crapy cam that wont take the pics when i want pos im gettin a new one

92nsx;1248868 said:
Save your self the time from adding a turbo later and just buy a turbo MK3 right off the bat instead of a N/A ;)
oh im just goin to play around wit the na til i go JZ

Supra28;1248994 said:
Welcome to SM.

thanks

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
and oh for if u guys didnt knw im frm tx so any tx guy wit helpin info it is welcomed to i am fairly new to the yota fam

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
bmk3;1249631 said:
and oh for if u guys didnt knw im frm tx so any tx guy wit helpin info it is welcomed to i am fairly new to the yota fam

Are you texting????

Tell us about the car. Color and such. My first supra recently sold on craigslist...again and I'm anxious for it to turn up here, and I see you're in Garland....::crossing fingers::

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
gtsfirefighter;1250137 said:
Are you texting????

Tell us about the car. Color and such. My first supra recently sold on craigslist...again and I'm anxious for it to turn up here, and I see you're in Garland....::crossing fingers::

well the car is maroon wit gray leather seats n interior switchblade rims kyb shocks wit eibach springs ARP head studs w/metal HG and thats all that i knw of so far still playin around wit car to see wat other goodies it has

IJ.;1249675 said:
Think I'll sit back and wait for introduction v2.0 before I comment ;)

and wat is v2.0? im still kinda new to this forum so i have no clue on wat that is

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
heres wat i have wit my crapy cam til i can get my new one so i can proivd better pics

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
bmk3;1250413 said:
well the car is maroon wit gray leather seats n interior switchblade rims kyb shocks wit eibach springs ARP head studs w/metal HG and thats all that i knw of so far still playin around wit car to see wat other goodies it has

and wat is v2.0? im still kinda new to this forum so i have no clue on wat that is

Well your thread title is "First Introduction" so I assumed there was going to be a second or Version 2.0 introduction ;)

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
I would leave the exterior EXACTLY the way it is and just slap that turbo you have on your avatar on, shit would be a SLEEPER! hahah. Seriously though, I would. I would first of all get rid of all rust if there's any. :icon_bigg

Welcome to SM.

bmk3

MK3 owner goin 1JZ ftw
Feb 14, 2009
Garland,TX
IJ.;1251838 said:
Well your thread title is "First Introduction" so I assumed there was going to be a second or Version 2.0 introduction ;)

oh ok and yeah their will be we i swap motors and done wit most of the car

Piratetip;1251839 said:
Catch some truck waves.

hahha lmao yeah i just did it cuz i thought it would be funny:biglaugh:

Supra28;1251905 said:
I would leave the exterior EXACTLY the way it is and just slap that turbo you have on your avatar on, shit would be a SLEEPER! hahah. Seriously though, I would. I would first of all get rid of all rust if there's any. :icon_bigg

Welcome to SM.

thanks and theirs lil rust not much and the paint job will get done when i get my motor in and im goin 1JZ/the turbo in my avatar