Finished up a few things...Shine Spec "H" Lip spoiler

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
I've been working on getting my transmission fixed and running correctly. Now its all fixed and shifts perfectly. Seems after the transmission rebuild the first gear came loose on the shaft. Now my first gear is welded solid to the shaft and is pressed on permanently. I also installed new valve stem seals with the head still on, new timing belt, upper and lower gates water hoses, bosch BOV, new upper intake piping, and a new custom made no restriction 3000 pipe. Car runs and sounds the best it ever has, the bosch really has a great sound.

lip3.jpg

Next I had my Shine H spec lip bonded to my bumper and had the whole bumper and badge area repainted. I also repainted the plastic before the rear wheels as it was pretty chipped from 5 years of driving.

lip1.jpg

We also filled in the "H" round area on the front of the lip. My bodyshop said the oval ford logo would fit perfectly.....but hell no.

After install of all the lights.

lip2.jpg

Car is running a max of 10 psi.

More final outside pictures to come.

CWD
Idaho

Last edited:

MKIIISupraGuy

Sep 14, 2009
Lousy-ana
Oh I love the work you did, looks awesome & very nice ! Hey what part of Idaho you from? I'm gonna say.....Caldwell ? I lived in Boise for about 5 years and know the area a bit..:icon_bigg

R3N5LOW

Jan 18, 2009
OREEGON
Boostedmkiii;1432272 said:
Impossible.

Looks good man!

ha just the stock factory lip on the bumpers about 4 or 5 inches off the ground if that

haha even with that i still scrape the nose on some driveways and parking lot entrances and exits

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
+1 for the lip, but i still got the oval in the middle. I was thinkin about puttin a ford emblem in, as if the supra was eattin the ford lol

But yours is deff clean.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
He cut off the restrictive part. Similar to this...

p1605196_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

Good job on the car! It looks real nice man! :)