Final product!!! (56'ers sit back and relax)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Very nice job. Your car is very sexy. I love black MKIII's. I used to have a black MKII that I also loved. Looks like six hundred dollars well spent................:love:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
BTW Chris, I think the JDM yellow fogs will fix that problem we were talking about matching the Corner lights. I put mine on today.and nOw I think I need the Euro corner lights to finish the look hahhaa lolol.

I will post pictures of mine later today...

born2drv

Banned
Nov 1, 2005
Burbank, CA
yes, is that all they are? euro lights? they look very nice. i like the clear/orange light combo, not very fond of the all clear version. i gotta see if i can find some now thanks :)

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Very nice! did you redo the seats? the seating area isn't preferated like i've normally seen.. whered you get the kit if you did them your self?

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
tissimo said:
Very nice! did you redo the seats? the seating area isn't preferated like i've normally seen.. whered you get the kit if you did them your self?
Seats were obviously redone by the previous owner, that's all I know about them. The headrests were not done however, neither were the backs.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
suprastanger507mgte said:
Get past the Name "Maaco" guys.
I saw this car in person , and it looks as hot in person as it looks in the pictures. Its beautiful, and very meticulously put together...

I personally have nothing against maaco and hope there are many success stories to be told about them. That will mean there is a quality way to get your car repainted at a great price. I meant no disrespect...just inquiring about his personal opinion. I have another car that will need paint soon and my budget will be small...so this route may be for me.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Hey I got a cheap paint job also. Great stuff for the price. If the paint is decent it all comes down to how the owner takes care of the paint.

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
That rocks the streets!! I like how it came out, break a sweat waxing that baby yet lol Only thing I *might* consider would be to darken those mkiv rims a few shades to match the trim. Black and gray is NICE :drool: