Final product!!! (56'ers sit back and relax)

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
Sex always sells :naughty: Now that I've got your attention....
I've just about got the car all the way back together except for a couple interior things and my sub. Now all I need to do is figure out my misfire issue (I just installed a set of Autolite 3923's but it's still there. Anyway, enjoy !!!
Love at first sight...
p361355_1.jpg

The original N/A....
p361355_2.jpg

Interior...
p361355_3.jpg

The heart transplant....
p361355_4.jpg

The repairs....
p361355_5.jpg

Last week....
p361355_6.jpg

On to phase two....

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Damn that came out nice. Does it look as clean in person? This is the Maaco paint job right? I love that...black on grey leather. Hard to beat.

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
kwnate said:
Nice work, it looks great. I woulda left the passenger seat facing the rear though. :)
hahaha
that reminds me of the old toyota previa (supercharged LE not to mention:)) I used to drive, the middle seats turned around. Definately should've left it :icon_bigg

Looks so clean man, I'm really jealous. Black and grey FTW! Once I get some money I want to swap either a good condition tan or grey into my car, I've got deep burgundandy leather right now, which doesn't look too bad, but it's wearing and I like grey and tan a lot better.

Any mods to the engine?

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Sawbladz said:
Damn that came out nice. Does it look as clean in person? This is the Maaco paint job right? I love that...black on grey leather. Hard to beat.

Get past the Name "Maaco" guys.
I saw this car in person , and it looks as hot in person as it looks in the pictures. Its beautiful, and very meticulously put together...

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
NOOO I wanted the Gray molding!!!!! lol j/k gray moldings look way better then the black ones on your car. I wana see it in person!

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
suprastanger507mgte said:
Get past the Name "Maaco" guys.
I saw this car in person , and it looks as hot in person as it looks in the pictures. Its beautiful, and very meticulously put together...
Thanks for covering my back Moe:biglaugh: The paint cost me just over $600 which is a pretty good deal I think. It is by no means perfect...if I wanted perfect I could have shelled out about $2500+, but it's pretty darn nice for the price.

I just took it out on it's virgin run to Taco Hell and wouldn't you know it I got a flat tire. The tire popped off the rim so I couldn't fill it up and I didn't put the jack stuff back in yet. My son and I walked home about 3 miles, picked up the jack and the truck and drove back, put on the spare and went to America's Tire but they were closed. Just my luck.