Figured id Post some pics of my dash progress

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
You can coment any way you want... Remmber its MY car...
Its obviously not done.. Im unemployed.. Had to move...so I can only do so much.. It will be coverd in black leather.. and the gauge pods are brazillian cherry.. I will use more cherry around other things to... rest will be padded leather...the 8 inch touch screens piviots so i can adjust it to were ever there is no glare... Im very happy how its turned out.. and yes i can see over everything... Its acually not much taller then the factory one... just looks like it is.. I can see the front edge of hood so they do not block vision at all...

::}

p1277089_1.jpg

p1277089_2.jpg

p1277089_3.jpg

p1277089_4.jpg

p1277089_5.jpg

p1277089_6.jpg

p1277089_7.jpg

p1277089_8.jpg

p1277089_9.jpg

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
tbcmorris;1277109 said:
Sorry for the combo breaker I hate it. What the hell do you need so much for?

The more information you put infront of you..The more you know...
Also its a Redundent system... both mechanical and ele systems ( aka the gauges) I dont like breaking down...Why im going chevy
the 3x9 lcd between the tach and speedo... will have a night vision camera and display warning information.. the radio/tv is just that.... mainly a radio.. i might hook camera to that to for rearview vision... The 8 inch lcd is for the computer... maft pro... watching my stocks :} lol and well its a computer... everyone should have a PC in there car... :}

P/S: anyone local wana test drive motor then buy it ?

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
I've always liked your dash idea, now I love it.

It's going to look really nice when it's done, I'm looking forward to seeing a finished product.

good luck.

supr88

turbo addict
May 15, 2007
calgary or vancouver
at this point I think you might be 50% crazy, but when its finished and covered I would be willing to lower than number significantly. I cant really visualize what its gonna look like done so we will have to wait and see.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
IJ.;1277258 said:
I was always taught as a child that "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all"

If directed towards me or if that I was grouped in with any negativity within the thread, who says that looking like a spaceship is a bad thing?

I think my comment fits perfect with what I think of the matter.
Kinda cool but of course something out of the ordinary. No hate intended.

Even so, it isn't even finished yet so who knows.

I guess I should have gone further into explaining in my first post but to sum up, it's unusual (to me of course) but in a way pretty neat.