few new pics of my 91 white package 56k die

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
Its a 91 white package supra factory n/a 5spd with sunroof swaped to 7mgte with r-154. its fairly stock right now with the excption of downpipe, arp head studs, and 2mm thick metal hg. it has alot of bugs that need to be worked out to get it to run a little better but for the time being here it is.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

pogoism9

1UZ for me!
May 18, 2007
fredericksburg, va
car is amazing. 2 points though - get rid of the tacky TRD labels and the Supra logo on the front. Then put your center caps back on. Other than those two items, awesome car!

johnd

Supramania Contributor
Dec 4, 2007
Ont. CA.
Your not that low and definitely not slow, lol.:biglaugh:
Nice clean looking car though.:love:

thebadz32

Mar 16, 2008
Louisville Ky,
SuprA70;1217817 said:
Are the foglights modded incorrectly? The headlights are still coming on even when down.

Other than that and what pogoism9 stated, you're good :icon_bigg

lol no i pulled the plug on the head light motor just to see what it would look like i havent done the mod yet

i dont care for the trd stickers eaither just wanted to make the car look diffrent and im leaveing the supra plate i made on the front untill i can get an a duct and i like the wheels without the center caps

and it doesnt look that low but my frame rails are only about 3 inches off the ground i cant even roll over a coke can laying on it side on the ground lol factory struts with h&r springs

the interior is actually cleaner than the exterior besides the arm rest and no engine bay pics ill work on those

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Car looks fantastic aside from a few things I noticed, great looking supra!

And for those of us who dont have the time to do the fog light re-wire mod our quick and easy solution is to just pull the plug lol.