feeler rain guards intrest (not like the jdm ones that don't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well there is one issue with the mk3 is the wet pants leg ect when it rain's\wash car even when you have you window open even a crack

ps all so save you window controls too

well i have this in paper right now a rain graud that should not look like ass and stop rain from getting in and not cause odd wind noise that some do

who would be intrested in this ?

cheer's NashMan

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
interested.

i wash my own car but i do smoke and do like fresh air and hate my windows fogging up when its raining.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
tissimo;1424595 said:
Why do you want your windows open when its raining or in a car wash, that's just dumb.

hvyman;1424600 said:
do like fresh air and hate my windows fogging up when its raining.

Thats why, I drive with my windows down during the summer when its raining.

And yes, I would be super interested.

Last edited:

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
tissimo;1424595 said:
Why do you want your windows open when its raining or in a car wash, that's just dumb.

If you bring soap you can freshen up while in there instead of sitting in the car doing nothing. Win win!
Btw, this idea could be win if they look good. I always thought the black/steel ones looked tacky.
eric

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
hvyman;1424600 said:
interested.

i wash my own car but i do smoke and do like fresh air and hate my windows fogging up when its raining.

SupraMario;1424613 said:
Thats why, I drive with my windows down during the summer when its raining.

And yes, I would be super interested.

AC is THE best demister bar none, have to laugh at all the people that delete it considering how leaky most Mk3's are...

Little bit of moisture inside add some heat from the floor and a bit cooler outside = SupraSauna!

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
no i have yet to figure out how to make it work with a targa

sorry there is no pic's just drawing some mesher ments ect

i just see if should start this littel project i have to talk to some plastic former so i can see how big of a die i can make

there will only be one clour that were be smoked black

but i do see intrest so i might as well give it ago

and what i mean about car wash is after you wash you car take frist corner you lap is wet yuo can all ways tell noob supra driver by that whne you see thenm at the meet

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
tissimo;1424595 said:

I can't stand being in any car with the windows up. I have to have my window cracked just a bit even if it's raining.

Status
Not open for further replies.