Favourite Cereal?

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
Everyone seems to have some ideas about this and it can change from time to time.

For me, right now, Cinnamon Toast Crunch is the top of the pile, even above Lucky Charms.

Your thoughts?

Jeff

Piratetip

Far From Maddening Crowds
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 30, 2005
MKE, WI
Yeah I think CTC wins.

Though I have always liked Life Cereal.
Have to eat it fast though, I hate that shit when it gets soggy.

Very rarely eat breakfast anymore though, no time.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I almost never eat breakfast, and when I do I almost never eat cereal. That's why when I do eat cereal, it's the most sugary, crazy cereal I can find, haha.

I tried Cookie Crisp a few months ago, it wasn't like eating little cookies at all. Very disappointed.

Jeff

Abe's 1987

Sep 5, 2017
Houston,TX
I would have to say Quaker granola cereal hands down. I grew up on sugary cereal but as I got older it seems I prefer healthier stuff now days.

Abe's 1987

Sep 5, 2017
Houston,TX
That's yet to happen to me, not sure it will. I'm still a non-coffee drinking sugar addict. Maybe one day...

Jeff

The one thing I can't get over and my body is taking it's toll for it is drinking coke cola. I get massive heartburn on empty stomachs because of my years of coke.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OH's. It's like honey nut cheerios on steroids. I love them with milk and I put them in a zip lock bag and take them when I play golf.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I tried Cookie Crisp a few months ago, it wasn't like eating little cookies at all. Very disappointed.

Jeff
Try taking cookies, smash them up a bit, pour in a bit of milk (not too much), and enjoy! Used to do this with a whole bag of oreos, it's quite the delicious meal.

I would have to say Quaker granola cereal hands down. I grew up on sugary cereal but as I got older it seems I prefer healthier stuff now days.
Will have to try that, sounds good. I'm the same way, I try to stick to reasonably healthy stuff, I find that it fills me up better.

That's yet to happen to me, not sure it will. I'm still a non-coffee drinking sugar addict. Maybe one day...

Jeff
Pretty much the same way here. Try to avoid caffeine if I don't NEED it, so when I do, it's useful. Still eat too much sugar though... need to get back to working out, I'm putting on some weight.

Honey bunches of oats, cuz I'm an adult...
Those are yummy. Pretty much anything with oats in it for me, fills you up good! Also like most any type of Cheerios, Life, Raisin Bran Crunch, Grape Nuts, almost anything with peanut butter... I eat a lot of cereal. Literally every day.