ibcrazee

tested
Jan 27, 2010
south of I-10
absolutely no way to chose just one.
capt'n crunch- crunch berries
raisin bran crunch
honey nut cheerios when i'm health conscious lol
but who am I kidding, I only ever eat cereal right before bed.
just picked up a box of honey maid s'mores, if I don't like it, the kid in me will!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
So, Megan brought home some peanut butter chocolate Cheerios... good stuff.

Speaking of Cheerios, do they still make the apple-cinnamon ones? You know, the ones that had the little chips of what I can only assume were dehydrated apples on the cereal?

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Has anyone tried the Oreo cereal? I remember it from awhile back when they used to have it but they brought it back this year.

OG cereal eatah here, I had the Oreo-Os when they were a new thing, back in the day. The 90's had some good innovations...

Also have eaten a box of the new version. Pretty sure it's the same recipe as it was then, as it certainly wasn't difficult to eat a whole box in a few days. In the dark ages between the two times you could get Oreo-Os, I'd figured out that if you take a roll of Oreos, smash them up, pour them in a bowl, and add milk, it's almost as good. Gotta eat it quickly though, or you get Oreo Soup. :p

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Got to have steak and eggs (and hash browns!) for breakfast this morning. Turns out, that's way tastier than cereal!

Yet... I still ended up needing my second breakfast a few hours later. Go figure. :p

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Got to have steak and eggs (and hash browns!) for breakfast this morning. Turns out, that's way tastier than cereal!

Yet... I still ended up needing my second breakfast a few hours later. Go figure. :p

Earl Grey Tea....and a toaster pastry. No exactly the breakfast of champions, but the Earl Grey get's me through the day.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Anyone try the Nutter Butter cereal yet? Not bad.

Never heard of it, I'll have to try and see if I can find it at my local grocery store.

Just tried that Oreo cereal. For me it seems a lot less sugary that when the original Oreo came out way back.