Favorite movie quotes....V.thishasneverbeendonebefore

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
The rules:
You HAVE to name the movie that was just quoted before quoting your own.........

Nice Guy Eddie: C'mon, throw in a buck!
Mr. Pink: Uh-uh, I don't tip.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't tip?
Mr. Pink: Nah, I don't believe in it.
Nice Guy Eddie: You don't believe in tipping?
Mr. Blue: You know what these chicks make? They make shit.
Mr. Pink: Don't give me that. She don't make enough money that she can quit.
Nice Guy Eddie: I don't even know a fucking Jew who'd have the balls to say that. Let me get this straight: you don't ever tip?
Mr. Pink: I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.
Mr. Blue: Hey, our girl was nice.
Mr. Pink: She was okay. She wasn't anything special.
Mr. Blue: What's special? Take you in the back and suck your dick?
Nice Guy Eddie: I'd go over twelve percent for that.

post post post

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
MassSupra89;992282 said:
^^Blade.

"I now realize how easy it is to accidently cut someone in half with a machete."

Dewy Cox^^^
My turn.....
"he's nothin' but a low down dirty dealin' back stabbin' larconist perverted worm...hangin's too good for him,burnin's too good for him! he ought to be torn to little pieces and buried alive !!! I'll kill him,killl auuuuughhhhhh!!!!
and the bonus.....
"where you come from is gone,where you thought you were goin' were'nt never there,and where you are 'aint no good unless you can get away...."
(HINT)sound clip used by the group Ministry
first post;reservoir dogs

Last edited:

Solo1Supra

Dec 3, 2006
Nesquehoning,PA
supraman7mgte;992320 said:
Dewy Cox^^^
My turn.....
"he's nothin' but a low down dirty dealin' back stabbin' larconist perverted worm...hangin's too good for him,burnin's too good for him! he ought to be torn to little pieces and buried alive !!! I'll kill him,killl auuuuughhhhhh!!!!
and the bonus.....

Hanover Fist,
"Heavy Metal"?