Favorite movie quotes....V.thishasneverbeendonebefore

Apr 1, 2005
WA
Solo1Supra;992374 said:
Nimble little Minx , isn't she???
There is something very very wrong with us, we're all stupid enough to join the Army....
ghostbusters
stripes

Well, boys, we got three engines out, we got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule, the radio is gone and we're leaking fuel and if we was flying any lower why we'd need sleigh bells on this thing... but we got one little budge on them Rooskies. At this height why they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen!

savannahashlee

I AM A CHICK :)
Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Kai;992341 said:
^^

Heavy Metal?

Try this for size:

"They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way!"

The Untouchables!

"Every day above ground is a good day." (My favorite movie)

Boosted Supra

AEM 7MGTE 6765
Apr 7, 2005
Valley Stream, New York, United States
CK, you read my mind, I've been thinking about starting a movie quote thread for sometime now. I quote a shit of movie throughout my day.

savannahashlee;992573 said:
The Untouchables!

"Every day above ground is a good day." (My favorite movie)

South Beach??

"So do all who have carried its burden, but that is not for us to decide. All there is to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you".

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Boosted Supra;992607 said:
"So do all who have carried its burden, but that is not for us to decide. All there is to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you".

^ Lord of the Rings

"Look darlin, it's Johnny Ringo. Deadliest pistolier since Wild Bill they say. What do you think, darlin, should I hate him?" (one of my favorites)

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
RedEj8;992637 said:
^ Lord of the Rings

"Look darlin, it's Johnny Ringo. Deadliest pistolier since Wild Bill they say. What do you think, darlin, should I hate him?" (one of my favorites)

Tombstone... Right?

"I don't care how many daigo guinea WOP greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork! [Tom: I'm German-Irish] Well let me tell you something, my Kraut Mick friend! I'm gonna make so much trouble for you, you won't know what hit you!"

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
Both my last 2 quotes are very popular movies.... First one came out in 1983.... Second one won best picture in 1974... Come 'on.. They're iconic!

1 actor is in both movies

"The royal penis is clean, your highness"

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
savannahashlee;992664 said:
Both my last 2 quotes are very popular movies.... First one came out in 1983.... Second one won best picture in 1974... Come 'on.. They're iconic!

1 actor is in both movies

"The royal penis is clean, your highness"

^^

Coming to America :D

Try this:

"Morale seems good, considering. But that will only last as long as the ammunition holds out. Although high spirits are just no substitute for eight hundred rounds a minute, but I don't think that's what you wanted to hear."

savannahashlee

Jan 15, 2008
PDX (Oregon)
I love Coming to America....

"Every day above ground is a good day" --- Scarface

"I don't care how many daigo guinea WOP greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork! [Tom: I'm German-Irish] Well let me tell you something, my Kraut Mick friend! I'm gonna make so much trouble for you, you won't know what hit you!" ---The Godfather

Al Pacino is the actor that is in both movies..

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Kai;992681 said:
^^

Coming to America :D

Try this:

"Morale seems good, considering. But that will only last as long as the ammunition holds out. Although high spirits are just no substitute for eight hundred rounds a minute, but I don't think that's what you wanted to hear."

Dog Soldiers??

"ITS NUDIE MAGAZINE DAY!!!"

labrat469

Aug 1, 2007
Alabama
screaminglemon;992566 said:
ghostbusters
stripes

Well, boys, we got three engines out, we got more holes in us than a horse trader's mule, the radio is gone and we're leaking fuel and if we was flying any lower why we'd need sleigh bells on this thing... but we got one little budge on them Rooskies. At this height why they might harpoon us but they dang sure ain't gonna spot us on no radar screen!

Dr. Strangelove