Fast Five

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I still miss such classic lines as "bullshit asshole, nobody likes the tuna here" from the first one. Where has all the cheesy dialogue went? My friends and I used to make a game of trying to implement lines from the first FnF into every day conversation. Needless to say, there's some real gold buried there...

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I didn't think it was that bad of a movie, wish they would have showed the gt2 and dom's charger actually race but i'm sure most of it would have been CG and bullshit but eh. I didn't mind the movie and i watched it a couple days before i came out lol So i'm not mad, i didn't pay money for it.

One thing i could say is i deff liked the OG Skyline lol

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
It was a great movie except the 1 and only race in the movie. The safe switch was awesome, at the end of the credits when Michele Rodriguez's picture came back up. There will be another movie, and watch it be named (InLine 6)

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
It was definitely a good movie..

I liked it, not because it was a racer movie, but it was actually a pretty good movie with cars. I'm sure they're done trying to make cars look cool, and are just entertaining us with a story a million times better than the first..

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
I definitely liked this one the best. And I do agree there could have been more racing, but they kinda made up for it with Brian's OG Skyline. Also, wtf is up with their timeline? They keep pushing #3 farther and farther into the future by keeping Hon alive. And te72: me and a couple of my friends (still) do the same thing with lines from the first movie. My friend Matt and I even went to the restaurant on PCH that they stop at after beating the Ferrari.

Last edited:

Supra NA-T

Total Annihilation
Nov 7, 2010
Leesville,La
Now things are going to be even more mest up if they make another which im sure they will and if Michele Rodriguez comes back because she died, even thought they didn't actually show her getting shot but everyone was at the funeral service. This series is getting more and more confusing.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jackmk2mk3;1717979 said:
I definitely liked this one the best. And I do agree there could have been more racing, but they kinda made up for it with Brian's OG Skyline. Also, wtf is up with their timeline? They keep pushing #3 farther and farther into the future by keeping Hon alive. And te72: me and a couple of my friends (still) do the same thing with lines from the first movie. My friend Matt and I even went to the restaurant on PCH that they stop at after beating the Ferrari.

Hah, good to see I'm not the only one. And if you guys think this series is confusing, take a look at the Legend of Zelda series. By that comparison, F&F is like a connect the dots chart for 1st graders. :p

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
te72;1718052 said:
Hah, good to see I'm not the only one. And if you guys think this series is confusing, take a look at the Legend of Zelda series. By that comparison, F&F is like a connect the dots chart for 1st graders. :p

I was going to say the same thing... haha And this is me trying to understand zelda: :runaway:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
jackmk2mk3;1718078 said:
I was going to say the same thing... haha And this is me trying to understand zelda: :runaway:

I gave up trying to understand it a long time ago, and have since the early 90s treated it as an action puzzle game at it's best. :)

jackmk2mk3

being supra-less sucks
Jan 14, 2010
Fullerton, CA
Funnily enough, last night a couple buddies and myself were having a beer and one of them randomly (yet making sense within the conversation) spouted off a line from the original FnF... I just about shot Blue Moon through my nose. :biglaugh: and then proceeded to tell them about this thread.

roadboy

Supra Owner
Jan 22, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
ok maybe iv missed it but what happened to Michele Rodriguez ? i only remember her getting injured at the end, but not dieing, maybe i slept during a part?