Factory specs for '91 CPS not the same

moorman

Not a Lurker, Voyeuristic
May 17, 2005
San Diego, CA
members.provalue.net
I just discovered the factory tolerances for the CPS differ in my TSRM vs the online TSRM. Online, I believe, is from a '90 and my TSRM is for '91. Online calls for a resistance of 140-180ohms while mine calls for 205-255 ohms. Anyone have any earthly clue as to WHY (besides just to piss me off, of course)?

91cps.jpg

IG_16.gif

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
Toyota made slight adjustments pretty much every year so little things like this will pop up. That's why I highly recommend buying your own TSRM and using it instead of the online one.

moorman

Not a Lurker, Voyeuristic
May 17, 2005
San Diego, CA
members.provalue.net
Bishop92t said:
Toyota made slight adjustments pretty much every year so little things like this will pop up. That's why I highly recommend buying your own TSRM and using it instead of the online one.

Which is why I have a '91 TSRM. Only discovered this discrepancy when I sought to save myself the effort of scanning that page and copied the online version.

I am, however, finding it extremely difficult to get my hands on a CPS that falls within these specifications. Good thing 7m parts are so abundantly available.... :icon_conf