Exhaust fitment with TH400 Tranny

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
Hi all, just decided on a rsr exhaust but dont know if it will fit. I have a 3" crush bent exhaust now with an apexi N1 muffler and catalyc converter(yeah i know dont ask) and it fits but dont want it because of its sharp bends and it has a cat. And now im shopping for a whole new setup but not sure if any wil fit. Does anyone who is running an th350 or 400 or know if these systems will fit. Im also gogin to use a test pipe. thanks

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Yblegal91t said:
Hi all, just decided on a rsr exhaust but dont know if it will fit. I have a 3" crush bent exhaust now with an apexi N1 muffler and catalyc converter(yeah i know dont ask) and it fits but dont want it because of its sharp bends and it has a cat. And now im shopping for a whole new setup but not sure if any wil fit. Does anyone who is running an th350 or 400 or know if these systems will fit. Im also gogin to use a test pipe. thanks

I dont think any "standard" exhaust will work with the chevy tranny setup. I had to rotate my DP on the v-band a bit, which threw everything off, so i just did a custom exhaust. IMO, youre better off doing a custom anyways...

EDIT- bring your car over here to CT, i'll be happy to make you a nice custom one :)

Yblegal91t

it finally runs!
Apr 22, 2006
C1 outer
I might have to hold you to that soon.. i can hop on the port jeff ferry and be in CT in about 45 min. It would be sweet to have a custom 4" mandrel bent ss exhasust :aigo:

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
You'd love it too. Bry can make just about anything. As me how I know ;).

Mo

Bry~Still waiting for you to give me your hood :)

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Bry worked on mo's "car". :sarcasm:

bwhahahaha~!

-shaeff