exhaust cam install.

suprakidd

Feb 11, 2011
Glendale, Arizona, United States
hey guys sorry if this is a little noobish but i want to make sure i know. my question is will the exhuast cam on the 7m jus pop back in to place? im thinking it might be a little difficult because of the spline for the cps. and both the intake and exhuast have a front seals right? for somereason only the exhuast did on mine.. (maybe explains the oil leak?) any info helps and will be greatly appreciated. thank you.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
Umm, welcome? In these intro threads I would suggest introducing yourself with something like 'Hello' or 'My name is Steve and I'm freakin awesome' in your introduction thread! We all wanna say hello back to you ;)

FYI, these type of questions are best used in the "Technical sections" of the forum. Helps keep things organized and informative, as well as helping keep our mods happy (less thread moving FTW)!

Anyways... Welcome! My name is Steve and I'm freakin awesome :p You will meet lots of informative people like IJ 'round here, so listen to what they say right away- We want to get your car running too!

suprakidd

Feb 11, 2011
Glendale, Arizona, United States
oh shit thats a f*&% up haha ima get cyber jumped lol. just to clear things up im only a member to SUPERMANIA i dont have a account anyelse.. (YET)

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

and id gladly provide pic if some1 could point me in the right direction of uploading.. on to a tread.

toyotanos

What will we break today?
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 29, 2008
Coon Rapids, MN
lemme find Rob's pic posting helper, back in a bit

Edit: there it is!
Step 1- Create a photobucket account. (Its free!)
Step 2- Upload your pic to your photobucket album
Step 3- Link your uploaded picture to SM via
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Yeah IJ...you should have noticed where this post was :p

Introductions is for intro ONLY, not tech stuff. But as you're already started the intro as well, i'll leave this thread be. Just...look carefully where you're posting in future please!

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
ROFL That pic I made years ago is still in circulation!!! Nice Steve. The upload images, and tags may look a little different or different location but still serves the function for "how to".

Welcome to SM Brandon