Ebony: 91 black 1jzgte (proefi friendly)

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
We need to quit it guys, agree to disagree, this is SM not SF so that means we're gentlemen, let's act like it.

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
BoostMonger;1895228 said:
We need to quit it guys, agree to disagree, this is SM not SF so that means we're gentlemen, let's act like it.

Wow Albert thats awesome....Boostmonger have you not realized that Albert and I are just playing with each other here?

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
gurley0916;1895233 said:
Wow Albert thats awesome....Boostmonger have you not realized that Albert and I are just playing with each other here?

You guys were going heavy before the pictures, thought you guys had a 2j-1j rivalry

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Many of the people who come in here don't realize we are all real life friends who joke around this way in hurtless banter.

If you think this is bad....go back a few pages and see the text message we had.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
IBoughtASupra;1895255 said:
Many of the people who come in here don't realize we are all real life friends who joke around this way in hurtless banter.

Well good,

This is for Gurley
epymyhu9.jpg

Cuz I wasn't playing around lol

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
stevenr816;1895294 said:
Come to az so we can do some JZ walking, then my 7m will walk you :D

Andy's still a black Indian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been saying that for years now.

scottiedawg66

Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area Ca
How do you like the pro EFI so far? have you run any corn through it? How easy was it for your tuner to figure out? Car looks awesome so far. I am excited to see what you do with the rear quarter panels.

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
scottiedawg66;1896294 said:
How do you like the pro EFI so far? have you run any corn through it? How easy was it for your tuner to figure out? Car looks awesome so far. I am excited to see what you do with the rear quarter panels.

After the BS it's not bad, but if you don't know about it then its pretty hard. But in all it's a really good computer, still not using it to its fullest. Corn/flex works amazingly. Tuner knows proeffy so not a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk