eBay Wheel Spacers

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
I just put ebay bolt pattern adapters on my 350z last night (so I can rock some AMG Wheels). first drive was this morning they seem fine to me. I agree with you I don't understand how people could mess them up. I will update this if I ever have problems, but they seem sturdy and well made. I'm not worried.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Friend of mine bought quality spacers for his BMW, and around a year later, a few of them had some nasty damage. This guy takes meticulous care of his cars and there was no reason for them to go out on him; I cant imagine ebay ones would pay off much

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
I'd worry about them using poor quality cast aluminum and it cracking from the voids. There are some good brands on there for a decent price (~$100). You should also look for ones that are hub-centric; those that you posted are lug-centric and are wrong for our car.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Better option still, buy a proper wheel that fits your desired application. I understand this is probably the most expensive option up front (especially if you don't understand how wheel sizing works), but why carry around more weight than necessary on your hubs?

ChangSta

Nov 24, 2011
Seattle, WA
destrux;1861088 said:
I'd worry about them using poor quality cast aluminum and it cracking from the voids. There are some good brands on there for a decent price (~$100). You should also look for ones that are hub-centric; those that you posted are lug-centric and are wrong for our car.

$100 for a pair of "quality" ones, I could spring for that. What other brands should I look into besides: Ichiba, H&R, Project Kics, and Eibach? All of those are $130+ per pair.

ChangSta

Nov 24, 2011
Seattle, WA
te72;1861158 said:
Better option still, buy a proper wheel that fits your desired application. I understand this is probably the most expensive option up front (especially if you don't understand how wheel sizing works), but why carry around more weight than necessary on your hubs?

Yah for sure that's the way to go but it'll be another year or so before I can get a new set of wheels. In the mean time I want to make my 91-92s fit better.

ChangSta

Nov 24, 2011
Seattle, WA
kelson;1860902 said:
I just put ebay bolt pattern adapters on my 350z last night (so I can rock some AMG Wheels). first drive was this morning they seem fine to me. I agree with you I don't understand how people could mess them up. I will update this if I ever have problems, but they seem sturdy and well made. I'm not worried.

Right on man! Thanks.

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Don't buy the crap Chinese non hub centric spacers. They don't vibrate at slow speeds and up to 50mph, buy anything 60mph and up you'll feel the vibration on your steering wheel. Lowest cost quality spacers that are good are the Ichiban, but I refinement project kics. I have a set of 15mm and the quality is top notch.