ebay item anyone used this?

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
just wondering if anyone has used one of these ct26 the price is good but i wanna know if anyone has had good luck with it...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Supr...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

and if the turbo is good what about one of these combos that comes with a turbo, elbow, and downpipe... anyone use one of these guys?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Supr...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

one more ? has anyone delt with jdm engine zone located in NJ?
im thinking about buying a A340E from them... anybody had any good or bad experiances thanks
justin

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
The last picture in the add shows the oil inlet and outlet clocked wrong. Should face down rather then to the passenger side of the car (USDM cars). Can be a bitch to get the center section to turn in the exhaust housing. Use a torch to heat up the exhaust housing and itll make the job much easier.

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Just installed one of these on a friends car. Had to do some modification, but it looks like a nice peice. I had to clock the compressor housing, and the exhaust.

91supran/a

Offical BAMF!
Dec 10, 2007
Sterling, Virginia, United States
s383 has your friend had luck with it? spool up ok no burning oil or anything? no odd noises? i have a friend who is going to help me do it and has owned his mk3 since new and done several builds plus my dad is going to help who worked on them since they were new his a master toyota tech... im just looking for something that will last 1-2 years till i can have my stock turbo which is leaking oil into intake side rebuilt into a 57-1 trim... thanks

turbo87targa

Nov 10, 2006
colorado springs
Says 5 available, is it just 5 ct's that got rebuilt by cxracing?

Ps that name alone (cxracing) TO ME brings memories of cheap parts that
don't always fit like they say. And zero customer support.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
did you actually read the auction?

by "brand new", i would assume these are not rebuilt. Since a CT-26 from toyota is in excess of $2k, see my above post for where these turbos are coming from.

Hint, they're knock-offs.