Ebay 13 wilwood big brake kit

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
becauseican;1402046 said:
:3d_frown: So you want to copy his kit ?, you are ridiculous !!!, use your brain and do your own R&D. As a fabricator / innovator myself, I have no respect for people that copy other peoples parts and ideas. And everyone wonders why not many companies are developing new part for these cars?, its just a waste of time when someone copies it and under cuts the price.....end rant.

So because im making a kit FOR MY CAR im now ripping him off huh. Im trying to decide if i even wanna dick with it to make all my own stuff like i did on my cressida you know r&d. Its that thing i do every day at work and every day on my cars. But i figgured if some one has something that works good why not use part of it.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
:3d_frown: So you want to copy his kit ?, you are ridiculous !!!, use your brain and do your own R&D. As a fabricator / innovator myself, I have no respect for people that copy other peoples parts and ideas. And everyone wonders why not many companies are developing new part for these cars?, its just a waste of time when someone copies it and under cuts the price.....end rant.

Damn Chinese............:evil2:

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
::fundy:: Here we go, lol.

Just buy it and report back to us with your feelings. Reading from the OP on SF, it dosent sound to bad. I dont think he call it junk, lol.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada

well put.

OneJSupra

I'm a sleeper ...
Feb 9, 2007
Supraland
I'm sure the ARZ kit works great as MANY have bought it and showed good result. BUT, why the fuck would anyone wanna jump on this kit and call it "china" crap or junk or whatever if you don't even know what it is made of or even heard from anyone who bought it and ask their opinion if it is crap or worth the money.

\end rant

Raptor Racing

Supramania Contributor
Nov 5, 2005
Toronto
I've dealt with Revolution Brakes Company a few times before; they are the company that bought out or at least bought the designs from Precision Brakes Company. If you guys recall back in 2006 i believe there was a group buy for their product; at the time I think that Horsepowerfreaks was hosting it. At the same time I commissioned them to design a rear 12.80" BBK for the MK3 incorporating the parking brake using Wilwood Dynalite Calipers.

I think when it was all said and done I sold about 8 of the kits. I haven't sold one since as I don't advertise I can get them...as soon as RBC took over my massive discounts I worked so hard to get stopped...i guess spending $20,000 in one month and being responsible for a new product doesn't' buy you much loyalty these days.

That being said; those with the kit are extremely pleased...quality and fitment is bang on. But from a customer service point of view they get a 0 out of 10 from me. They went through sales people and managers like it was going out of style during the restructuring period and it just wasn't a company I wanted to deal with.

My thoughts: but kits from Companies who care about the customer and Supra's like ARZ. If customer service is bad before you buy it you do NOT want to know what's its like after...I had to find out the hard way but once bitten twice shy.