Ebay 13 wilwood big brake kit

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
92nsx;1401843 said:
There is a thread about them on sf ;) I guess they fit pretty good but the pad stuck out of the top of the rotor a few mm's .

Meaning junk...

Keep in mind if you buy the ARZ kit the actual rotor (not the rotor hat) is an off the shelf wilwood piece and can be replaced without having to be machined like this kit.

IIRC they were pretty cheap too.

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Poodles;1401853 said:
Meaning junk...

They might be but I can not speak of them since I have not used them. Just like what the OP asked he was looking for people that has used them and there feelings.
Thats also means you too because I know you haven't. Call them junk that is fine, but you haven't used/seen them. Just what I have read on SF and what doward has said about them. Im not saying there good or bad just what I have seen over on sf.

rayall01;1401863 said:
How about a link to that thread?

How about you use the same search button that I have, and use it. Since I would have to search for it again ;)

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
92nsx;1401874 said:
They might be but I can not speak of them since I have not used them. Just like what the OP asked he was looking for people that has used them and there feelings.
Thats also means you too because I know you haven't. Call them junk that is fine, but you haven't used/seen them. Just what I have read on SF and what doward has said about them. Im not saying there good or bad just what I have seen over on sf.

How about you use the same search button that I have, and use it. Since I would have to search for it again ;)

I clicked on the search button, and got nothing. It's not letting me do a search.

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
Poodles;1401853 said:
Meaning junk...

Keep in mind if you buy the ARZ kit the actual rotor (not the rotor hat) is an off the shelf wilwood piece and can be replaced without having to be machined like this kit.

Maybe not junk, just the difference between perfect, and good. Hence the $400.00 price difference. This could be a starting point, and then get upgraded rotors later.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
Zumtizzle;1401885 said:
ARZ/Andy/Arizona Performance

WTF is APZ?

azp? arizona performance? just guessing, i always thought it was arz, too

bhmsupra;1401545 said:
Well, hadn't purchased one but have some input. The diff in this e-bay kit vs the AZP kit is the ebay kit uses pads that are not readily available, or not as available as the pads that the AZP kit uses.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
Poodles;1401906 said:
Not using the entire pad = waste

Name ONE vehicle that rolls out of the factory with brakes like that.

1964 Peel Trident

060818005.11_mn.jpg

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
wesbeech;1401535 said:
Has any one on here bought one of these kits and is using it? It looks as they have sold a lot of them but i wanna hear about it from a member on here not the seller.

rayall01;1401879 said:
I clicked on the search button, and got nothing. It's not letting me do a search.

My search still works ;) I think it was the second hit.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512491&highlight=ebay+wilwood

I see the pics are removed but you can still read everything

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
Poodles;1401906 said:
Not using the entire pad = waste

Name ONE vehicle that rolls out of the factory with brakes like that.

Waste it might be, but there's still more brake force available than stock. Most likely, the adapters are slightly long, probably because the fabricator chose not to do the grinding of the knuckle that's required with the ARZ kit.

91TurboDave

Suprafile
Nov 8, 2007
Washington
Zumtizzle;1401889 said:
Nice Parts are not cheap. Cheap parts are not nice. ;)

++1^^^

Save your money and buy the good kit, it will cost you less in the long run...anyone with experience will back me on this. Arizona's Kit is well worth the extra cash...

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
wesbeech;1401574 said:
Well he said he will tell me once i buy the kit. But i dont wanna the kit i wanna make my own.

:3d_frown: So you want to copy his kit ?, you are ridiculous !!!, use your brain and do your own R&D. As a fabricator / innovator myself, I have no respect for people that copy other peoples parts and ideas. And everyone wonders why not many companies are developing new part for these cars?, its just a waste of time when someone copies it and under cuts the price.....end rant.