Early Fall Meet

BernieMac

Jul 26, 2009
Heaven
applesauce;1396078 said:
Damn! I just read that your right...LOL

Anybody hear from Mark? Did he make it home safe???

Also who took those pics? There great pics!!!:aigo: I'm just trying to match a name an face to a screen name...

thanks! im a friend of glenns.

i look kinda like... this
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/skaterguy2345/n1562610700_30326700_6421.jpg

Name, as Glenn and Scott said, is Robert. The camera was a Canon XSi w/ Circular Polarizer which makes 100% difference when shooting midday.

brs86supra

Nov 5, 2006
suffolk,va.
just wanted to say that i had a great time again this year even though i was an outsider again. really enjoyed meeting up with everyone and cant wait till next years cause i know it will be better.

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
sorry i didnt make it out guys! I ended up driving the supra up to Luray for that wedding b/c I couldnt say no to my friends. The whole time I was thinking about how I made a big mistake... start planning another meet and Ill bring both of my girls out. Still kicking myself over and over. The supra got mad at me when I got back and wouldnt start back up until the engine was back to outside air temp. I think the cps is going bad on me because its weeping oil through the bottom of the cover.:3d_frown:

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Blaze86Vic;1396505 said:
Was an awesome meet! Wish I could have stayed longer. Very good turn out, thanks to everyone that made this happen!

Robert, great pics and yep that's my Crown Vic.

It was kinda funny because for a minute there I thought I was at Busch Gardens... You were giving out roller coaster rides.

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Thanks to all for the planniing and effort put into this meet. Looking forward to a May ? meet next year. Of course the Beach was a special stop over for a landlocked couple.

Next year we plan to just stay afterwards at Va Beach for a few days.

Not sure now what my winter mods will be. Definetly suspension bushings, ball joints and probably a new rack.

I believe I will save the mods I really want to do for after next year. That provides me with the time to research exactly what goals I wish to have.

Was great seeing all of you again, you are special human beings ^^

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Man I'm sooo pissed I had work that day... :mad:

Beautiful pics Rob. By the way, we're doing the timing on the Nova Thursday if you feel like hanging. We have to pull the chain and reset it. It's too slow for what it has. :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

BernieMac

Jul 26, 2009
Heaven
Nghty89;1397126 said:
Man I'm sooo pissed I had work that day... :mad:

Beautiful pics Rob. By the way, we're doing the timing on the Nova Thursday if you feel like hanging. We have to pull the chain and reset it. It's too slow for what it has. :sarcasm: :biglaugh:

thanks

ill defiantly stop by, i dont have a class til 715 so time shouldnt be an issue

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Too late. It's an 87 in great body/interior condition that needs a motor and tranny. It comes with a whole 7mge and W58, but it's rod knocked.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
How much? I already have the ecu, harness, and ignitor sourced. What else needs to be done to that motor? I'm not planning on more than 400-450hp once its all said and done, but I will stay stock for the beginning with ARP studs and a MHG. Shoot me a text or something. I tried to send you one and call you the other day.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1399068 said:
Jordan and Glenn

Just a thought but perhaps a new thread on the May Meet would be a good idea. That way we have 8 months to toss ideas around amongst the group.

The early thread posting would also allow for many to start planning an open weekend or day..^^

Mark

Will do...

s000pra89T;1399613 said:
So when will this be for sale? ;)

I concur....but you already got it. Please return to sender. Thank you and have a nice day! ;)

LOL!:biglaugh: